Could anyone upload V 3 with corner set up just lost three goals from corners

maybe Benelu should also play instead of you guys? jesus... u have ready tactics, u have player filters, u have everything and u still asking about something. c'mon, use ur head, do some things by ur own.

I haven't used this tactic yet but will give it a go. It kind of reminds me of how Manchester United have been lining up the past few years. Valencia on the right and no recognised left winger. United have used Kagawa, Welbeck, Rooney, Mata etc all on the "left" but if you watch in most match they all drift inside into the shadow striker role. Most of United's attacks start on the right hand side with Rafael and Valencia. It does appear that the old fashioned wingers of the game are dying out with most teams focusing play through the middle.

and also what do u do for team talks and individual training

Hi carlos, im using TFF's recommended training as for team talks : i ask *** man for prematch, half time loosing or drawing - assertive - far from pleased ; winning - assertive keep it up. (in some cases, against weaker opposition i use " room for improvement) - full time - winning - good win ; losing - dissapointed.

thats about it for team talks. I am not doing anything special regarding team talks and training, i just think my squad rotation system really work well.

thanks pal
Hi carlos, im using TFF's recommended training as for team talks : i ask *** man for prematch, half time loosing or drawing - assertive - far from pleased ; winning - assertive keep it up. (in some cases, against weaker opposition i use " room for improvement) - full time - winning - good win ; losing - dissapointed.

thats about it for team talks. I am not doing anything special regarding team talks and training, i just think my squad rotation system really work well.

Are u playing the matches in 2D? That may make difference...

just have start the season with arsenal and as you know it has quite big money in the bank, which player would you recomend signing as striker, used your shortlist but diego costa finally signed chelsea, its looking great the tactic (only played friendlys)

just have start the season with arsenal and as you know it has quite big money in the bank, which player would you recomend signing as striker, used your shortlist but diego costa finally signed chelsea, its looking great the tactic (only played friendlys)

I would suggest getting if you can, Jackson Martinez, Time Werner is very good too.

Almighty Weirdo has been updated to V5 and with very high probability it's Abomination killer. I will give Abomination last chance and test for few more days but results which I have now is very obvious. As I said with very high probability Abomination tactic will be removed.

Download the tactic - TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V5

Changes:

There're a lot of changes.

New Almighty Weirdo V5 Formation looks like this:

Weirdo3.jpg

Last edited:
so u trying to tell us, that Almighty Weirdo v5 is even better than Abomination V3 m8 ?
soo TFF9 this tac is the best yes?
Yup, Abomination V3 can't compete vs Almighty Weirdo V5 on my testing stand and there's 90% probability that tomorrow I'll remove Abomination, as I said I'll give Abomination last chance but very unlikely something will change.

Am I correct in assuming that the wide midfielders shall both have the same attributes as the wide midfielder in previous tactics (and, therefore, the left one be left footed.)?