Hey TFF - just wanted to let you know I switched from Cross to Abomination for this season. I win much easier now when favourite but much harder when not the favourite. So I have to switch back to Cross when the underdog.
Thanks for the feedback, mate. Have you tried Almighty Weirdo V5?

Tried it with Norwich .. Shocking is an understatement, we're talking 5-1 losses at home to Sunderland and results of the same calibre

TotalFootballFan9, just wanted to thank you again for your wonderful tactics! As you know I won the Premier League with Liverpool in my first season with the Cross v8 tactic. For the second season, I am using Almighty Weirdo v5 and I am doing even better. Sebastian Rode who I signed as a CM for the Cross v8 tactic is doing wonders at RM and Henderson who I am retraining as a RB is doing wonders at RB.

View attachment 398732 View attachment 398731 View attachment 398730 View attachment 398729 View attachment 398728 View attachment 398727

I start with the Almighty Weirdo v5 and then switch to the defensive version as soon as I am 2 goals up or if I am 1-0 up with 10 minutes left (80th min). Never had so much fun playing FM in a loooong time. Thank you again! :)

Last edited:
I can't manage to download via media fire could somebody please upload the tactic almighty weirdoV5 in straight forward tac file? Would b much appreciated

Almighty Weirdo has been updated to V6

Download the new version - TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V6
Download link in opening post also has been updated

Changes:

STC and AMC became symmetric.
Changed Role for STC from DLF to AF. Added new PIs.
Changed Duty for AMC to Support.
Added PI “More Risky Passes” for ML/MR.
Tweaked passing settings for DR/DL

Also Time Waste/Defense tactic has been updated to suite Almighty Weirdo V6

God mate was dominating with Abomination v3, so if this tactic is even better you will have made the game to easy lol :p

TFF , Can you give some results using the tactics v6

Ok, i finally registered so i can post my opinions and stuff. Abomination v3 works pretty good for my team, although some players are underachiveing, especially dm and amcl (i still have no cure for that). The almighty weirdo v5 was definitely worse (maybe becuase i don't really have good player for ml position).

I'm playing polish team Lechia Gdańsk, a 5th season, i won the league and polish cup 3 times (using different tactics, it's second season in a row when i'm useing the abomination), and i'm always playing in champions league. This year i got to the 1\4 beating PSG twice on a group stage and Newcastle in 1\8, all with the abomination tactic.

I think that the abomination is the best tactic for now, but i have no idea what to change to make my players get better ratings (pretty often i win games with only 2 players with rating above 7.0) and to stop them from underachiveing.

where I can upload the versions of this tactic please? and what is the best version?

TFF , Can you give some results using the tactics v6

Mate, I already told in this topic how I test tactics.

I've got premade saves, away games against these top clubs: Man Unt, Arsenal, Chelsea, Barca, Bayern Munich, Real Madrid.

These teams use various tactics and it very useful because it gives understanding how tactic behave against different tactics.

I play vs them with pre-edited team, average CA of this team is 135. For example, Norwich City has similar average CA.

I test about 40-50 games and if the results are better than previous version than I'll updated the tactic.

For now I'm very happy with V6 and going to start my long term save with this tactic.

Almighty Weirdo has been updated to V6

Download the new version - TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V6
Download link in opening post also has been updated

Changes:

STC and AMC became symmetric.
Changed Role for STC from DLF to AF. Added new PIs.
Changed Duty for AMC to Support.
Added PI “More Risky Passes” for ML/MR.
Tweaked passing settings for DR/DL

Also Time Waste/Defense tactic has been updated to suite Almighty Weirdo V6

I'll put it here for a while.

Last edited:
I couldn't follow the updates in time :))))))
but will try V6 in new save - in lower italian divisions wit the underdogs

I’ll soon update Filters and Attributes recommendation. There will be only slightly different attributes requirements for STC because now he has AF role.

Last edited:
Tactics are great, using v6 now, but is there anything more that can be done about the corners? I've conceded 4 in my last 4 from them..

is there a big difference in v5 and v6 pal???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk