Am I correct in assuming that the wide midfielders shall both have the same attributes as the wide midfielder in previous tactics (and, therefore, the left one be left footed.)?
Yup, almost, I'll soon update filters to suite new tactic, there will be little changes.

From now which foot is main for ML/MR has less meaning so it isn't critical.

Almighty Weirdo has been updated to V5 and with very high probability it's Abomination killer. I will give Abomination last chance and test for few more days but results which I have now is very obvious. As I said with very high probability Abomination tactic will be removed.

Download the tactic - TFF_Almighty_Weirdo_V5

Changes:

There're a lot of changes.

New Almighty Weirdo V5 Formation looks like this:

Weirdo3.jpg

Mainly playing FM13 now but loaded up FM14 to try the v5.

You can probably guess from the screenshot when I started using v5.

View attachment 398827

Superb tactic!

Finished the season. Went from 14th to 5th with a record of P18 W14 D2 L2 using v5. Thanks

what type of wingers do you use for v5?

should they be both be pure wingers, both be inside forwards? please explain, thank you

Well if we also have a left WM that plays like the right one i suggest you guys get a giroud time of striker, good finisher, tall and strong, i expect lotsa crosses.

what type of wingers do you use for v5?

should they be both be pure wingers, both be inside forwards? please explain, thank you

It clearly says Wide Midlefielders, you have filters in the opening post for wide midlefielder, you have all you need.

Ive started a new campaign with Arsenal.

Transfers - sold Sagna he looks disgusting with 10 crossing..

Bought - matuidi for BWM position - 5 mil
Ashley williams - 6 mil - dc backup
Martin Montoya - 10 mil - RB.

I didnt use any filters to buy these players, just common sense on what sort of players i need in order to have atleast two players for each position.

I also bought some youngsters like alberto cerri and richairo zivkovic.

Total bill around 22 mil.

Let's see if i can bring home CL and the EPL this season ^^

Not bad with TFF_Total_AbominationV2

Not bad with TFF_Total_AbominationV3

V3.. not V2

where do I put he filters so I can download the in game?

2119 year...you are my idol (H)
2152 on FM13. FM14 would have overtaken it but for the **** patch after patch.

Hopefully results and performances continue with this tactic and I'll stick with FM14 for a while.

New season has started well. Could only afford a striker and a DMC as my budget and wages are severely limited by my 12,500 seater stadium.

View attachment 398776

I tweak individual roles slightly depending on the players favoured role. For example my backup AMC's favoured role is Shadow Striker so when he starts I switch it from Advanced Playmaker to Shadow Striker.

My new striker is actually best as Advanced Forward and his stats so far this season prove that...

View attachment 398777

Tweaking individual roles to best suit your players but keeping the overall team formation has worked for me over many tactics so anyone struggling should try this.

I'm going to try the new V5 Wierdo - but in the filters for the Right Midfielder (WM) have that the preferred foot is Left.

So, for the new version, must the LM be right footed?

2152 on FM13. FM14 would have overtaken it but for the **** patch after patch.

Hopefully results and performances continue with this tactic and I'll stick with FM14 for a while.

New season has started well. Could only afford a striker and a DMC as my budget and wages are severely limited by my 12,500 seater stadium.

View attachment 546719

I tweak individual roles slightly depending on the players favoured role. For example my backup AMC's favoured role is Shadow Striker so when he starts I switch it from Advanced Playmaker to Shadow Striker.

My new striker is actually best as Advanced Forward and his stats so far this season prove that...

View attachment 546716

Tweaking individual roles to best suit your players but keeping the overall team formation has worked for me over many tactics so anyone struggling should try this.

when you change player roles do the individual player settings change aswell tho???

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Guys, I’ve updated filters and attributes recommendation to suite Almighty Weirdo V5.

Hey TFF - just wanted to let you know I switched from Cross to Abomination for this season. I win much easier now when favourite but much harder when not the favourite. So I have to switch back to Cross when the underdog.