So... Arsenal -

View attachment 398608

It was close, finished level points with ManUtd, but had less goals conceeded.

View attachment 398607

I also booked a CL final ticket vs Barcelona, will update after.

For how ****** Arsenal's defence is.. i managed to let in the least goals.. like.. awesome defending tactic.

Only conceeded 3 goals from corners all season.

could you post how do you line up arsenal team im just playing with it. only need to know which player you put ad mid left

There is no AM left, as the roles have been made symetric right now. But to answer your question i use Ozil of course he is the best AM in the team, however he had an average season for me, i liked Cazorla better. Due to the fact that i did not have a better left winger than Cazorla, i used him as a WML.

There is no AM left, as the roles have been made symetric right now. But to answer your question i use Ozil of course he is the best AM in the team, however he had an average season for me, i liked Cazorla better. Due to the fact that i did not have a better left winger than Cazorla, i used him as a WML.
ive just realised i didnt ask the correct question but you already answered it, the propper one was wing mid left, also before in this post you said me timo werner was the best option as striker but i signed berardi and now i also have werner that its coming as winter transfer i will probably sell giroud to bring a propper WML, thanks for youre quicknes answering me and sorry for my bad grammar, i am spanish!

ive just realised i didnt ask the correct question but you already answered it, the propper one was wing mid left, also before in this post you said me timo werner was the best option as striker but i signed berardi and now i also have werner that its coming as winter transfer i will probably sell giroud to bring a propper WML, thanks for youre quicknes answering me and sorry for my bad grammar, i am spanish!

No worries. Timo Werner is a good AF but you should try working more with TFF's filters in the OP.

I havent actually, will buy one ML and shall try it in my next season. Will keep you posted on the results mate
Also some advise, when you buy players for ML/MR positions, It’s totally ok if they have Awkward/Unconvincing(Orange/Yellow) rating for these positions because it usually take 2-3 weeks to get them Competent/Accomplished rating for these positions.

Last edited:
After a long break will use this with my new Liverpool save.

Any idea for a good young ST to replace Suarez at some point?

Coutinho looks like a good AP, maybe a young one to replace later.

Bought Pastore for L wing and I use Sterling on right (he's a beast).

Btw, do you advice taller defensive midfielder? To win headers? I don't see this in the stats required.

Also no good headers are required in ST, just a fast and good finisher who can dribble? He has more risky passes PI, good passing etc too? Don't see those things in the stats required.

Last edited:
Bought Pastore for L wing and I use Sterling on right (he's a beast).

Pastore is a beast for ML/MR. He is Either footed and has excellent attribute for this positions.

Btw, do you advice taller defensive midfielder? To win headers? I don't see this in the stats required.

Hmm… as I can see there's Jumping Reach recommendation in attributes recommendations for DMCL. I prefer to have Jumping Reach for DMCL about 11 and no need more, 11 is optimal number, also it's nice if MCR also has Jumping Reach about 11 but I don't recommend to sacrifice other attributes in order to get this level of Jumping Reach, If you can afford to buy any player you want, sure, It would be optimal to have Jumping Reach for DMCL and MCR about 11.

Also no good headers are required in ST, just a fast and good finisher who can dribble? He has more risky passes PI, good passing etc too? Don't see those things in the stats required.

Good headers is also very nice to have but such players cost heck amount of money, If you can afford someone like Robert Lewandowski, Diego Costa, Gonzalo Higuain, Mario Balotelli, Christian Benteke, Salomon Rondon, sure, you should go for it.

Last edited:
Pastore is a beast for ML/MR. He is Either footed and has excellent attribute for this positions.

Hmm? as I can see there's Jumping Reach recommendation in attributes recommendations for DMCL. I prefer to have Jumping Reach for DMCL about 11 and no need more, 11 is optimal number, also it's nice if MCR also has Jumping Reach about 11 but I don't recommend to sacrifice other attributes in order to get this level of Jumping Reach, If you can afford to buy any player you want, sure, It would be optimal to have Jumping Reach for DMCL and MCR about 11.

Good headers is also very nice to have but such players cost heck amount of money, If you can afford someone like Robert Lewandowski, Diego Costa, Gonzalo Higuain, Mario Balotelli, Christian Benteke, Salomon Rondon, sure, you should go for it.

Thanks mate. Will report in a few days how it went =)

Don't know whats happened I was dominating the game with v3 abomination then switched to v6 weirdo, won all my friendlies and 1st 2 league games by narrow margains. Now am drawing all the time no matter what I do, I started against Chelsea with defense tactic was 3-0 up at HT then ended up losing 3-4.

Team- de gea,rafeal,ferdienand,vidic,evra,sandro,Valencia,carrick,pastore,rooney,rvp

Any help/advice would be great thankyou!?

No worries. Timo Werner is a good AF but you should try working more with TFF's filters in the OP.

Hi benelu, I am doing great in my second season with liverpool with Almighty Weirdo v5. If I switch to v6, will it reset the tactic familiarity levels?

i love this game, again, thanks to this tactic, awesome work TFF, thank u very much for it!

my team - Hertha BSC - 14th predicted. Bayern - 1st predicted.
result (don't look on names - it's 2042yr):
8E3F445B6B429F7C4C073AD48AD8EF385B682AC3

Hi benelu, I am doing great in my second season with liverpool with Almighty Weirdo v5. If I switch to v6, will it reset the tactic familiarity levels?

Not that much, its so little you wont even notice, the tactic will be back to fluid in 2-3 games.

Don't know whats happened I was dominating the game with v3 abomination then switched to v6 weirdo, won all my friendlies and 1st 2 league games by narrow margains. Now am drawing all the time no matter what I do, I started against Chelsea with defense tactic was 3-0 up at HT then ended up losing 3-4.

Team- de gea,rafeal,ferdienand,vidic,evra,sandro,Valencia,carrick,pastore,rooney,rvp

First of all, lose ferdinand he sucks, i would lose vidic too but he is better than ferdinand so he can stay i guess.

Jones and evans is a better partnership imo. Or you can try vidic/jones.

I would play janujaz instead of Valencia.

OK! Here is a tactic to use when it's time to Breaking Bad! ;)

Download the tactic - TFF_Breaking_Bad_V1

When to use? Let's say you down by 3 goals after 1st half so there's nothing to lose… or maybe it's 65 min and you are losing by one goal but even draw is terrible results for you… there can be many cases so you decide!

You are removing DL and adding second Striker so you play 3DCs:

image.jpg

P.S. I’m sure everyone understand that this tactic is volatile! You can score 3 goal in 20 min and you also can concede same amount. ;)

Last edited: