Ama-Zing™ 4-2-4: The new Attacking Possession tactic by Raikan007

Sorry about being a noob

Why?? Be proud of yourself lad! Everyone is a noob in something!!!

(Me with laundry and im proud of it!) :D

classic & TC tactics that are exactly the same \o/ It's pure coincidence, since the ME reads classic & TC tactics in exactly the same way.

Just to **** you, do you have any proof for this statement? Untill that, yes there's a diference, :D

Just to **** you, do you have any proof for this statement? Untill that, yes there's a diference, :D

The creator is a front for the classic tactics. They both only input numbers into the ME. So if the classic & TC tactic has the exact same numbers, then the ME sees them exactly the same. Next.

Looks nice Raikan. What's the most significant change that makes the classic mode so solid when you look at the matches?

nothing different really mate :) just good results, lol! was just showing if people like using classic that it works well!

Not trying to be nooby Raikan but i have a few questions

Would this tactic work for BSP team

How do you exchange players for players or is it just when you make a transfer bid

Sorry about being a noob

1) most of my tactics do mate, however I don't advise it! Dlf and Ap are hard to come by in BSP! I would rather use the Swoop 433

2) If I offer a player out and no concrete offers (cash) come in, but several clubs are interested, I see who is then I start offering player exchanges for players I want... you might get lucky, I certainly do

Oh no, this might spark a debate with people saying there is a difference between classic & TC tactics that are exactly the same \o/ It's pure coincidence, since the ME reads classic & TC tactics in exactly the same way.

I am not too sure about that to be honest ;) I somehow doubt it though, however I dont know enough to comment :)

lol :) noobs

kidding

The creator is a front for the classic tactics. They both only input numbers into the ME. So if the classic & TC tactic has the exact same numbers, then the ME sees them exactly the same. Next.

yeah, I believe that!

Raikan:
When do you switch to counter alternative control. Im having huge problems with hull atm, despite good squad!
I do really wanna continue the save, but not when Doncaster run over me at home.
what is wrong??

Raikan:
When do you switch to counter alternative control. Im having huge problems with hull atm, despite good squad!
I do really wanna continue the save, but not when Doncaster run over me at home.
what is wrong??

hey bud, maybe this tactic is just not going to work for you, try a different one :)

it depends on the match/opposition etc!

counter when playing bigger team away from home, even at home!

hey bud, maybe this tactic is just not going to work for you, try a different one :)

it depends on the match/opposition etc!

counter when playing bigger team away from home, even at home!

Ok, cheers and thanks for your answer!
:wub:

awesome tactic mate am useing with chelsea torres 12 goals after opening 5 league games and creating so many chances just wonderd what pitch size you useing ?

awesome tactic mate am useing with chelsea torres 12 goals after opening 5 league games and creating so many chances just wonderd what pitch size you useing ?

101m by 62m I think :) its max for me

Might try this with Juventus. Have you been using an away tactic?

I know you said you were rotating with Libero and AMC but you said it was a different version.

This is cheating!! Torres with more than 5 goals!!?? :D

Serious now, this tatic works better for me when playing teams that close the middle.

Also, i dont use it against big teams. Always too much sapce between the mids and the defence, specially in the sides.

torres is awesome in the poacher position i have mata on the left and willian on the right(wing)s i dont change tactic home or away im a bit of an avb its my way or the highway lol but it works a dream torres best game stoke 3-6 CHELSEA TORRES SCORED ALL 6 ive tweaked it a little so that the wingers dont swap positions halfway thru season lost once at arsenal 3-2

The wingers swapping is also a must NOT do in the tatic. i had Rodrigo AML/STR, changing with Ruben Pinto (AMRC)...

this tactic looks like might and magic tactic :D its really amazing, only problem is defenders are a bit slow.