Tested the original tactic with Leicester (see post 34) with good results but conceded alot of goals so I have been working on a version which is hopefully abit more solid in defence.

Changes:

I changed both the Ball-Playing Defenders to normal Central-Defenders

I changed the Attacking Playmaker to a Trequarista with great results (see Knockaert)

I changed the Target-Man support to Complete Forward support

I changed the Trequarista to an Advanced Forward.

Results:

I won the league easily with 104 points exactly the same amount as I got with the original tactic but I only scored 114 goals which was 12 less than the 126 goals I scored with the original tactic however I only conceded 54 goals which was 7 goals less than I conceded with the original.

Would you say your tactic is better than the original one then?

What have you changed W4nker ? And would you say its a better tactic than the original one.

Sorry all not to be too involved in the thread, but I'm currently very busy at work. Still, I managed to start new save with Fiorentina, so definitely weaker side than Juve. My adjustments were:

1. Regista turned to anchor man - I decided to deploy more defensive minded player in front of the defence.
2. Two box-to-box mids turned into advanced playmakers. I thought that with anchor man behind, I could make two midds more attack minded.

I'm also testing some tweaks, but I'll post details later. For now, I already played two league games in the Serie A. Below screens of my formation and results:

View attachment 380577View attachment 380576View attachment 380575

im using this tactic with man united got to say its brill wish was better away from home gonna make some tweaks see if can make it better for away games and then use one with away games and one with home

tactic looking pretty solid so far even if i did only draw 2-2 with coventry with my ipswich tycoon team as this was our first game with the tactic after being relagated to league 1 can't wait to see what the tactic is like when fully trained

I am very disappointed with this tactics.

I am expected to come last with Sari?ena in Spain Division B2 (yes very lower league) as it is in real life:

View attachment 380454

However in the game, with this tactics, I came 1st after 1/3 of the season first year....FM 14 is no more challenging anymore!

View attachment 380449

After 13 games, I am 7pts on top of the league.....

Arturo's slight tweaks do make it more defensively sound, but at the expense of the attacking side in my opinion.

So I use the original to start the game then switch to the defensive tweak when I go 2+ goals up or towards the end of the game when I need to hold onto a lead

View attachment 380439

Hi !!

It's a great tactic !!
i'm playing with Milan ac in FMC and i will know the general training and the rest after match and before match ? tick untick ?

thanks !! ^^)
Sorry for the language i'm french (A)

Loving your tactic Arturo, but are you willing to upload your more defensive version? Or is it only the roles that changes and not the PI?