An Angel's Approach to Managing the Devils: A Manchester United Guide FM13

• Thread starter Thread starter Raikan007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 701
  • Views Views 289K
I havnt used him as much in his first season, mainly games in the Carling Cup, FA Cup and some Champions Legaue group games, he's done well though. Coming into my 3rd season, his second in which i'll have him as my regular defensive midfielder.

Ademilson and Kouma have been brillant coming off the bench and filling in for injuries also.

I havnt used him as much in his first season, mainly games in the Carling Cup, FA Cup and some Champions Legaue group games, he's done well though. Coming into my 3rd season, his second in which i'll have him as my regular defensive midfielder.

Ademilson and Kouma have been brillant coming off the bench and filling in for injuries also.

Kurt Zouma? is that your nickname for him :P lol

ok cool! post a SS of his attributes if you don't mind?

ok so Fellaini had gotten two red cards already up until November, the only player in my squad to receive one, so I warned him the first time then fined him 1 weeks wages the 2nd, he got upset and I cannot talk to him any longer.. SO, I offered him out to the masses and Spurs came in with a very decent £34m bid for him..

as Spurs are lying in 19th place I have added fuel to the fire (not only as I just played them) and have softened up Sandro and Walker who have both since requested to be put on the TL..

Sandro has been offered a 54k a week salary after Spurs accepted my £16.5m bid
Walker has been offered a 43k a week salary after Spurs accepted my £12.5m bid

so I am still making a £5m profit if these all go through and will look to offload Buttner as I have Bale who covers there and Fabio coming back end of the season, plus Rafael can play as LB too...

What do you think of the deals?

View attachment 282555View attachment 282556
Shame about fellaini he is a beast on fm13 and scores loads to, but sandro is also quality sounds like good deal to me;)

yeah mate, he is quality I must say, to be honest I already have Fletcher/Carrick/Cleverley who are proper Cm's and I have Rooney who I have retrained Jones/Scholes/Giggs who can play there too...

Not sure I actually even need another one at the moment..

might save up for someone special in the summer.. Vidal perhaps! or Marchisio (he looks really good)

yeah mate, he is quality I must say, to be honest I already have Fletcher/Carrick/Cleverley who are proper Cm's and I have Rooney who I have retrained Jones/Scholes/Giggs who can play there too...

Not sure I actually even need another one at the moment..

might save up for someone special in the summer.. Vidal perhaps! or Marchisio (he looks really good)
Alright mate anychance could post screenshot of your squad mate, just about to start my save over again and fancy a CHEEEEKY look:P

Alright mate anychance could post screenshot of your squad mate, just about to start my save over again and fancy a CHEEEEKY look:P

Craig,sorry to hear about your game,happens to the best of us,you going to change anything on your new save,try diiferent players etc?

Craig,sorry to hear about your game,happens to the best of us,you going to change anything on your new save,try diiferent players etc?
Cheers mate well pist off now gotta sort staff out again and so on oh well give me 5 mins mate gonna post some screenies of staff,tactic,transfers etc:D

Hey Raikan, just so you know, it's not Josip Radesovic, it's Radosevic(actually Radošević, but english keyboards) and he is really good, haven't bought the game yet so I don't know how he developes, but he can be a world class DMC! Also from Hajduk - Tomislav Kis(ST) and Josip Basic(DR/MR, although IRL he's more AMR/MR), all which can be bought without too much of an investment. Also I can reccomend Dario Canadjija(Slaven Belupo) who can be a very good Box-to-box MC!

Just a few screenies not done fixtures yet only played 1 league game against evrton won 2-0
grin.gif

Just a few screenies not done fixtures yet only played 1 league game against evrton won 2-0
grin.gif

i like the staff changes,i have not really changed to many staff,and can not seem to find johan,but have employed arnessen as DOF.

Yep always get my staff well sorted hopefully at end of 1st season will sell

ferdie-vidic-evans and buy jadson or zouma
evra-buttner and buy santon or williams
carrick-fletcher and buy koke and herrera
van persie and will start giving game time to ademillson and henriquez
cleverly and give game time to powell and otavio
Also giggs n scholes retiring

View attachment 282656View attachment 282657Just quick update after 10 prem games doing well at the min,considering since zenit match ive had rodriguez,rvp,ddg,rooney all injured in fact james rodriguez was injured in pre-season game and ddg got injured in newcastle game so im well impressed so far, tactics working great!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

very nice start there Craig :)

pity about West Ham.. tough team to beat!

Really considering getting a new centre back and a new cm/dm.. Sandro deal fell through as I could not afford it even though after selling Fellaini and Evans I made £44m and only spent £12.5m for Walker...

anyway... here is a few SS of my staff, team, squad, tactics etc...

View attachment 282707View attachment 282717View attachment 282716View attachment 282715View attachment 282714View attachment 282713View attachment 282712View attachment 282711View attachment 282710View attachment 282709View attachment 282708View attachment 282718

Just started a new game and i tought i try Mrhough's tactic. wasn't so keen since it didn't have Winger'sut after some transfers it changed my mind. sold Nani, welbeck/Loan+177, Chicarito, Valencia, young and Anderson. got Daniele DE ROSSI 16,25m + Valencia=D, Sandro, Baines and Cavani. not the cheapest options but felt like making a star team this save and not always go for the Wonderkids.

little bit thin if i got any injuries in the midfield :/

Last edited:
View attachment 282656View attachment 282657Just quick update after 10 prem games doing well at the min,considering since zenit match ive had rodriguez,rvp,ddg,rooney all injured in fact james rodriguez was injured in pre-season game and ddg got injured in newcastle game so im well impressed so far, tactics working great!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

Craig what badges and kit packs etc are you using?

iam still trying to find ones i like?

very nice start there Craig :)

pity about West Ham.. tough team to beat!

Really considering getting a new centre back and a new cm/dm.. Sandro deal fell through as I could not afford it even though after selling Fellaini and Evans I made £44m and only spent £12.5m for Walker...

anyway... here is a few SS of my staff, team, squad, tactics etc...
Raikan looking good mate cannot believe fallani what an idiot.
I change the player stats colours but how do you get you back screen colour to black?

Raikan looking good mate cannot believe fallani what an idiot.
I change the player stats colours but how do you get you back screen colour to black?

I used to buy him in my FM12 saves and he was always like that - getting sent off for arguing with officials or for being a dirty player without any temperament at all; being aggressive when I tried to talk to him and very controversial as a whole. From what I see here they haven't changed him much. I guess it's more than visible attributes to the player. Just like Hamsik - MINDBLOWING attributes but as I played him for a long time I have to say that his consistency MUST be low. So I learned to always look scout reports before buying a player instead of just looking his attributes.

Last edited:
@RAIKAN007
pLS UPLOAD YORUR TACTIC ! AND SHOUTS ?
View attachment 282723

IN PATCH 13.1.2 DR AND DL NOT GOOD SO FAR . WHY YOU DON'T TRY WBR AND WBR ?

hey bud, it was just completed and have not played much with it at all.. won the first two games I used it on..

I also changed the strikers to poachers when I play Hernandez and Welbeck upfront, works a treat too!

Raikan007's 4132 narrow no wingers beta.tac

shouts:

work ball into box/pass into space/play through defence

Back