Ancelotti Resigned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 10K
He's under contract. He can buy himself out though, I believe.

He'd have to tender a resignation, and the club would have to accept it as he is in a contract. They'd have to accept his resignation for him to be able to go anywhere. But usually when someone offers their resignation it means they want to leave, so you'd accept it, or have an unhappy manager in control of your team. I know what I'd rather have....

If he can pay off his contract then surely its not the clubs decision to make??

He might not want to spend the money. If he can get the resignation accepted, he wouldn't have to pay.

If he wants out that badly he will pay himself out, but maybe he doesn't want out but he feels he's being forced out.. like Mourinho's situation perhaps?

just want to remind people the last time a chelsea manager resigned when they reached the cl final, the carling cup final and took the title race to the last day

I can understand why the bookies have suspended the betting but lets not forget the bookies also suspended the betting for Torres to join Chelsea.

just want to remind people the last time a chelsea manager resigned when they reached the cl final, the carling cup final and took the title race to the last day

I'd like to remind them that they lost the Carling Cup Final to Spurs, lost the Champions League Final to Manchester United, and came 2nd in the league (A)

I can understand why the bookies have suspended the betting but lets not forget the bookies also suspended the betting for Torres to join Chelsea.

Aye, the bookies aren't exactly reliable. Skybet have just reopened Ancelotti betting anyway, might put a fiver on him leaving.

Rumours seem to be dying down a bit now, sounds like it's a non-starter. :(

and as for hodgson winnin 3-0 the players won it the quicker he goes the sooner we can play like that every week not every few games and as for chelsea lets hope they go down the league

this news just pretty much puts the cherry on top of a perfect weekend for Manchester United fans, something must be going seriously wrong at Chelsea behind closed doors, the next man for the job? Frank Rijkaard maybe? too early to suggest names yet though i reckon.

I honestly think its aload of ****, its Ancelotti's first main bad patch in regards to results so the media like to jump on the band wagon simple as that. Any team with players as influential as Essien, Lampard, Terry and a unfit Drogba missing would struggle simple as that.

What a happy coincidence that the Carlo Ancelotti quit rumours fall on the same day Diego Maradona is in west London. #couldntmakeitup

Back