Ancelotti Resigned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 10K
SKYSPORTS NEWS: Chelsea have denied rumours the internet RUMOURS that Carlo Ancelotti is leaving the club

Is that not enough, its clutching at straws so much they haven't even put a post on the official website its just not worth talking about.

SKYSPORTS NEWS: Chelsea have denied rumours the internet RUMOURS that Carlo Ancelotti is leaving the club

Is that not enough, its clutching at straws so much they haven't even put a post on the official website its just not worth talking about.

I do believe that something has happened and that they are just papering over the cracks, I don't believe that a big rumour gets out like this without something sparking it off.

Wow CJACKO why are you taking all this so personally, you know **** well if Ferguson had "resigned" you'd be all over Fm-base like theres no tomorrow..

I do believe that something has happened and that they are just papering over the cracks, I don't believe that a big rumour gets out like this without something sparking it off.

it has, our 3 defeats in 4 games. Its our worst form since Roman bought us so its just what the papers/media have been waiting for.

He isn't leaving the club yet because they've rejected his resignation?

I doubt he has left and can carry on leading Chelsea to trophies in the future. The man is a legend and proberly one of the best managers Chelsea have had.

0,,10268~9032491,00.jpg

Last edited:
Wow CJACKO why are you taking all this so personally, you know **** well if Ferguson had "resigned" you'd be all over Fm-base like theres no tomorrow..

Well you definatly don't know me then at all.

it has, our 3 defeats in 4 games. Its our worst form since Roman bought us so its just what the papers/media have been waiting for.

Oh, sorry I forgot you were a board member...

That dosen't even counter my point??

Well, apparently you know everything that has gone on, when in fact your sitting behind your computer reading information that you've been given probably via journalists on twitter.

i havent seen anything on skysports news? oO) I am known for missing stuff though

Well, apparently you know everything that has gone on, when in fact your sitting behind your computer reading information that you've been given probably via journalists on twitter.

I have contacts also, and it think its fair to say i know more about what is happening around Chelsea than you.

i havent seen anything on skysports news? oO) I am known for missing stuff though

Its because not alot was made of it, its a non-starter simple as that. Was a short 1min video of the goal yesterday and McLeish (spelling) saying Chelsea played really well they have nothing to worry about.

Aren't these 'Twitter rumours' what eveyone on here is basing this whole story on?

Came on about 5 minutes ago. Will probably repeat again after the next break.

Well you definatly don't know me then at all.

no, but you would have though?

its the same for most members on here (myself included) we love to see "bad press" coming out off a rival club. remember a thread about a few weeks ago before United played Wolves and a thread about United's injuries, you was all over it banging on about how Chelsea have delt with their's (which clearly they haven't) and how United will find it tough to deal with theres (still unbeaten). its a football fans joy to see bad, negative press about a rival club, if something simular was coming out of United, Liverpool etc, you'd be as happy as sin like the rest of us.

You complain he's taking it so personally, when you manage to make most Chelsea threads a personal attack on him...

Lets not forget Ancelotti has worked under Galliani and Berlusconi so being treated this way is nothing new to Carlo.

well, a couple of red journalists are talking about Mourinho and Liverpool on twitter!
my god! does this mean we're getting Jose at Anfield!?

didnt someone start a twitter rumor that hodgson was about to replaced? ill start taking serious notice when its on the guardian

even if he does leave, the form of the team wont change with a new manager, chelsea are definsively being let down, alex is carrying an injury while playing, terry out, leaving ivanovic, the right back playing cb and so 2nd choice rb needs to be played, chelsea arent well covered in all there defence, but that obviously isnt all the problems

Back