Ancelotti Resigned?

• Thread starter Thread starter Stann
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 166
  • Views Views 10K
News on these Carlo Ancelotti rumours coming up very shortly on Sky Sports News, apparently.

I honestly think its aload of ****, its Ancelotti's first main bad patch in regards to results so the media like to jump on the band wagon simple as that. Any team with players as influential as Essien, Lampard, Terry and a unfit Drogba missing would struggle simple as that.

you can't just blame recent results on injuries, United have dealt without Rooney, Valencia, Ferdinand to name a few. i think there is a lot more to the story than meets the eye, if the stories are true about the Wilko situation then its understandable that he may be ****** off, we have seen this sort of thing before with Jose and Luiz. don't expect to hear any more about this till tomorrow if there is any truth.

There's always **** going down at Chelsea. I think Roman is a bit impatient.

Anyway, give the job to Owen Coyle!!!

you can't just blame recent results on injuries, United have dealt without Rooney, Valencia, Ferdinand to name a few. i think there is a lot more to the story than meets the eye, if the stories are true about the Wilko situation then its understandable that he may be ****** off, we have seen this sort of thing before with Jose and Luiz. don't expect to hear any more about this till tomorrow if there is any truth.

Im not blaiming the results on injurys im just saying its obvious the players we have had missing/unfit is always going to hinder the clubs performances/results.

looking at some of the reliable journalists on twitter (guardian etc...), they seem to think its rubbish.

looking at some of the reliable journalists on twitter (guardian etc...), they seem to think its rubbish.

Its obvious mate, we haven't had a run like this under Ancelotti and some source wants to be recognised by making some **** up.

My auntie's son's freind's uncle's goldfish's mating partner's owner's best mate saw Martin O'Neill walking into Stamford Bridge 17 minutes ago.

I think Ian Holloway fielding a 'weakened' Blackpool team a few weeks back was all apart of a plan he cooked up with Abrahmovic so that he could become the new Chelsea manager. He'll get fined, resign as Blackpool manager, Chelsea will sack Ancelotti and then Holloway takes over at the bridge.. Ancelotti just found out about it before it happened..

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Carlo #ancelotti has resigned as Chelsea manager with a news conference at 11am tomorrow!!

I think Ian Holloway fielding a 'weakened' Blackpool team a few weeks back was all apart of a plan he cooked up with Abrahmovic so that he could become the new Chelsea manager. He'll get fined, resign as Blackpool manager, Chelsea will sack Ancelotti and then Holloway takes over at the bridge.. Ancelotti just found out about it before it happened..

---------- Post added at 03:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 AM ----------

Carlo #ancelotti has resigned as Chelsea manager with a news conference at 11am tomorrow!![/QUOTE]

And where did you hear this?

Carlo #ancelotti has resigned as Chelsea manager with a news conference at 11am tomorrow!![/QUOTE]

And where did you hear this?

Twitter rumours mate, just posting as I new things get posted..

Carlo #ancelotti has resigned as Chelsea manager with a news conference at 11am tomorrow!!

never really saw this coming to be honest, either he knows something we all don't or Roman just takes losing very badly. all in all its a shame for the Chelsea fans but great news for others, that is of course untill their money attracks another top class manager.

At the end of the day im pretty close to people who live near the ground, go to all the games and know the club very well and they haven't said anything about Ancelotti being sacked/leaving at all.

Rumours also have it that Fergie has retired, Gerrard has gone to Manchester United, and Lionel Messi has gone to Real Madrid. Breaking news on Sky Sports at the moment.

Rumours also have it that Fergie has retired, Gerrard has gone to Manchester United, and Lionel Messi has gone to Real Madrid. Breaking news on Sky Sports at the moment.

Couldn't have put it better myself, just a rumour started by a nobody who wants to be recognised.

that is all pretty big news, source?

Back