There's a reason why its three central strikers, so moving the two outer strikers to wingers positions would defeat the purpose. Retrain your wingers to play there, they do just as good.
thanks but not going to do that its going very well at the mo with winger besides the other 2 st dont score whant to see a 433 where the other 2st score atleast 20to 25 not just the middle 1

thanks but not going to do that its going very well at the mo with winger besides the other 2 st dont score whant to see a 433 where the other 2st score atleast 20to 25 not just the middle 1

If you play till the end of the season you might notice that both your outer strikers will get about 20 goals each. When i tried mr houghs variation of grid i was initially unsure of why my central striker had so many goals and the outer ones hardly any. But by the end of the save, my central striker had 120+, one outer striker had about 27 and the other had 2 5.

Towards the second half of the season, and depending on how good your outer strikers are, not just out and out wingers like valencia, they will score goals. (you need nani, young, gaitan, hazard, neymar etc in the outer positions- out and out wingers like valencia, lennon, johnson etc might work to varying degrees but it didnt for me)

Just started a season with PSG, Played 2 won 2, will upload screenshots halfway through the season.

i am playing with man utd and i struggle away from home. lost against west brom and dortmund (UCL). any ideas, as it is a plug & play tactic. i have been using the other exploit tactic seems better for me.

i am playing with man utd and i struggle away from home. lost against west brom and dortmund (UCL). any ideas, as it is a plug & play tactic. i have been using the other exploit tactic seems better for me.
could do what i did and drop the wide st back to winger and give them the instrucitons from raikan tm and winger tac works for me not lost a game from when i start using it

Switch between defence/attack match preparation for away/home games

Hey guys, I'm a completely new player and I'm trying to keep up. I'm managing AFC Wimbledon for practice. I've imported this tactic, do i need to do anything else? like click playmaker or do anything for corners etc? Any help would be appreciated- thanks !

Both this and Harry's exploit are receiving great reviews.

Been putting off starting a new game because I literally can't decide which is better :(

testing this with aston villa, in january first season, played 20 won 9 drawn 6 and lost 5, scoring 27 conceding 17. am sitting 7th at the moment. in semi finals against Man U of league cup and still in FA cup.

From what I have seen Aston Villa do not have the squad or resources to be successful with this tactic in the first season, alot of old players need moved on and players need brought in to fill the roles required. probably a 2 season project minimum to make them successful.

First season with Chievo(predicted 15th):

View attachment 261774

Over all I had an excellent season, although it did tail off with a few extra losses after Febuary time. My central striker Pellissier scored 41 goals in 32 League games, so I'm very happy with him :)

Steve

Hey guys, I'm a completely new player and I'm trying to keep up. I'm managing AFC Wimbledon for practice. I've imported this tactic, do i need to do anything else? like click playmaker or do anything for corners etc? Any help would be appreciated- thanks !
No nothing. Just load and play

im assuming this tactic is for latest patch? cant wait to try it with liverpool

I'm winning games 5, 6-0 on a regular, (1 goal from corners ) using the original press and hazza's edit.
My question is... If this is sooo much better am I gonna be winning 10-0?

I`m enjoying your tactic Anderz88! Thank you for uploading it for us.

On my new Roma save I am even able to take games with my under 18 team. This is hilarious :D
Sold my stars and I am playing mainly with youngsters - curently 1st in Seria A and going to play a Quater Final in UCL.

just an update on my first season at aston villa with this tactic,

I finished 6th in the league, winning 20games, drawing 9 and losing the rest. I won the league cup and got to the 6th round of the fa cup, knocked out by chelsea.

transfers out were:
albrighton loan 1.1m
heskey 1.4m
richarde dunne 2.4m
ireland 7.5m
agbonlahor 10m
wellman loan 100k
and other minor loans, totalling 22.5million in

transfers in:
jenssen 1m
toloi 2.5m
sanogo 3m
erick torres 3.5m
erick addo free
welbeck loan 500k
vrsaljko 3m
jelle vossen 2.2m
verratti 1.4m
totalling 17m spent.

considering the transfers made the squad wasnt the strongest to compete with the top 6. but has potential to improve.
using this tactic with such a weak squad gave an impressive 1st season.

I think this tactic is good and will provide more trophies in the future for my young aston villa team. with bertolacci and fierro joining at the end of their current contracts the future looks good.

well done Anders on creating a nice successful tactic.

Thank you guys, very happy for the feedback:D

Just uploaded screens from new game, and it is going really well for me to...;) (Newcastle game, Vidic sent of in 14 min...)

If anyone thinks they have a weak squad, then try being AFC Wimbledon like me :)
Currently sitting in 3 in the N power 2 Soccer conference. I'm a newbie to soccer coaching so I'm trying to learn the game with a smaller team first !

Is this tactic and Hazzas different enough to use both and switch when the stupid re-rank think kicks in halfway through the season?