How o fuking how are people getting constant results with this. Not blaming the tactic by no means but I'm so fuking annoyed I can string 3 wins together

Meh im kinda facing a struggle with Sunderland,but its the fact they just suck,not even TFF can help them lol :3

Napoli, the 1st season :)

dfwf3433.png

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCR position

- tweaked the D-Line for Instant Result version

Thanks for your answer... for example if the opposition plays 2 CM and one of them is a creative one and the other more defensive, would the tactic be more efficient if you mark for example the more creative one ?

I mean would it be good if we have 2 tactics (1 normal and the other mirror one), and use them according to the opposition MC players, and always mark the creative player in MC... what do you think?

First of all, if you are going to bother with that stuff then I recommend that you try to mark the more defensive midfielder instead the more creative one.

Mate, to say honestly I find that it isn't worth the efforts, you won't win much by doing that and find a lot problems for yourself... every time when you change between the regular version and the mirror you need to take into consideration the main foot of your player that plays CM(S) becasue it's better if he's right footed when he play at MCR position and it's better if he's left footed when he plays at MCL position.

Last edited:
Hi !
I tried different tactics on my Liverpool save.
I think Anihilator is really good because of this (without the manual marking) :
View attachment 1048655View attachment 1048656

But when i'm going longer with it... I got some problems :S
Using OI and training as i do all the time
Motivating my players in green before the match...

View attachment 1048657View attachment 1048658
View attachment 1048659

What can i do ?
It's really anoying because in PL you should be constant to win !

Mate,

First of all as I can see you don't read all of the OP in details, because you are playing Balanta as DCR which is a left footed defender (the opposite should do)...

Second, you are playing left footed MC on the MCR spot which is quite significant to have left footed on MCL and right footed on MCR spots...

Third, I dont see any use of Filters which helps you a lot to find suitable players for the tactic. You should get rid of Moussa Dembele cuz he is useless and some other guys which do not suit perfectly to this tactic.

P.S. you should always use man-marking as it is stated in OP

Hope this helps :)

Hi... I test this tactic (v5 instant result). Sorry, but I (Leverkusen) lost my first game (home) against (Frankfurt) with 0:4.

Anyone using this tac with man city if so did they play yaya and where did they play de bruyne ??

In instant result version wide mid. are automatic or attack?
Which one is true?
sorry for bad english

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCR position

- tweaked the D-Line for Instant Result version

hello mate. which are the most important positions for this one? I can't buy the best players for all positions because there is a limit of foreigner players in my league and the local ones are ****. Can you do like an order of importance? Sorry for asking again but I thought you missed my first post.

Back