Yup using V2 atm at Sky Bet 2,but mostly because my team is garbage and owners are cheap,but V3 should work fine as well,just gotta have decent stats instead of my garbage ones :D

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of STCL/STCR positions

Last edited:
Gonna say gj TFF,and congratulations to Leicester u guys made fantasy of FM fans to come true in real life,amazing!!

Gonna say gj TFF,and congratulations to Leicester u guys made fantasy of FM fans to come true in real life,amazing!!

my congratulations to all Leicester funs, I can only image what's going on in Leicester right now :P

Getting drunk until their liver disappear hahah :D at least thats something Vardy will do tonight,what a guy,what a team :D

TFF,

If we want to do a mirror tactic, should we change just the roles of the 2 CM (with their player instructions switched as well), and the man marking should be the opposite... Right ??

TFF,

If we want to do a mirror tactic, should we change just the roles of the 2 CM (with their player instructions switched as well), and the man marking should be the opposite... Right ??

No, don't change the roles and MCL/MCR positions in order to make a mirror version because if you do that then you also need to tweak the set pieces...

There's more simple way to make a mirror version, just move MCR position to MC spot to free MCR spot and then move MCL position to MCR spot that you freed and then MCR position to MCL spot... that's all.

If you moved CM(D) to MCR spot then you need to mirror the man marking too and now you should set the man marking for your right striker and mark opposition MCL/DMCL positions.

Getting drunk until their liver disappear hahah :D at least thats something Vardy will do tonight,what a guy,what a team :D

LOL I just saw a video where Leicester team were celebration… that was hilarious :)

Back