TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V4

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of STCL/STCR positions

hey man. thanks for the tactic. In my domestic league, winning the title is easy but my real goal is champions league. There is a limit to the foreign players and the locals are not really good. Which positions are the most important so that I can get high CA foreigners to those positions and get away with bad local players in others?

Is it the same as before? It was smth like this I believe (WM>ST>CD>Full backs>..)

hey man. thanks for the tactic. In my domestic league, winning the title is easy but my real goal is champions league. There is a limit to the foreign players and the locals are not really good. Which positions are the most important so that I can get high CA foreigners to those positions and get away with bad local players in others?

Is it the same as before? It was smth like this I believe (WM>ST>CD>Full backs>..)
full backs is 50% of your score goals so..dont take them at the end :) for me Buy GK/ FB ST best what you can. then the rest

For me it's WM>ST>CD>WB>GK>MCR>MCL

this was what TFF wrote for the previous version of this tactic in which ml and mr were not opposite footed. what i'm asking is does it still count with the newer versions or the importance has changed?

thanks

wow.. i cant get this tactic working i guess.. with man u.. losing 4-0 atm.. agains spurs, played 1-1 against west brom.. wtf am i doing wrong?

edit: i was using the V4. and agains spurs ended 5-0.

If the tactic is not fluid, players will not play properly and wont know when to pass or when to hold.
Also, ur DLF wont score if they are naturally FS or CF. ur STCL should have good work rate or else the opponent MCR will keep getting away with overhead passes to their fwds and their fwds will keep scoring if ur defenders have low attributes on Anticipation, Composure and concentration.

I played with Fulham, won 2 Champions league in a row and 3 Premiere league titles with V2. By far the best tactics

Great tactic. Really enjoying using it. My only problem is I don't get many goals from strikers. Anyone else experience this or know how I can improve their performance?
Thanks

Great tactic. Really enjoying using it. My only problem is I don't get many goals from strikers. Anyone else experience this or know how I can improve their performance?
Thanks
who is your strikers?

who is your strikers?
I'm in lower leagues with Tamworth - tactic is performing like a dream, I'm getting the best players I can according to recommended attributes etc. but they just don't score many goals. Less than 7 or 8 a season

I'm in lower leagues with Tamworth - tactic is performing like a dream, I'm getting the best players I can according to recommended attributes etc. but they just don't score many goals. Less than 7 or 8 a season
well at least you are wining, maybe if u can try to get better strikers, i always look how i can improve my team, i do remember that one of my striker didnt prefoem well so i have talked to before the match and said that i have faith in u.. good luck pal

Unless you have 50 million transfer budget, i don't think thazy can help you :P

If you are winning, it shouldnt be that bad. Perhaps the strikers perform bad beacuse their stats in general are bad and can't exequte the role instructions.

If you are winning, it shouldnt be that bad. Perhaps the strikers perform bad beacuse their stats in general are bad and can't exequte the role instructions.
Ok guys. Thanks to you both

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

No, don't change the roles and MCL/MCR positions in order to make a mirror version because if you do that then you also need to tweak the set pieces...

There's more simple way to make a mirror version, just move MCR position to MC spot to free MCR spot and then move MCL position to MCR spot that you freed and then MCR position to MCL spot... that's all.

If you moved CM(D) to MCR spot then you need to mirror the man marking too and now you should set the man marking for your right striker and mark opposition MCL/DMCL positions.

Thanks for your answer... for example if the opposition plays 2 CM and one of them is a creative one and the other more defensive, would the tactic be more efficient if you mark for example the more creative one ?

I mean would it be good if we have 2 tactics (1 normal and the other mirror one), and use them according to the opposition MC players, and always mark the creative player in MC... what do you think?

wow.. i cant get this tactic working i guess.. with man u.. losing 4-0 atm.. agains spurs, played 1-1 against west brom.. wtf am i doing wrong?

edit: i was using the V4. and agains spurs ended 5-0.

Back