I've started with no money so no one will be coming in

I think from the off all 4 midfielders can pretty much play both sides at MCFC. I think the Fernando/Fernandinho was prob the most effective. Yaya was great but the other two was a better combination. Fitting Silva in is a *****.

I think from the off all 4 midfielders can pretty much play both sides at MCFC. I think the Fernando/Fernandinho was prob the most effective. Yaya was great but the other two was a better combination. Fitting Silva in is a *****.
I'm having to play sterling up front at the mo due to injuries who were your front two ??

I'm having to play sterling up front at the mo due to injuries who were your front two ??

First Year - Sterling / Kun - but i tweaked this i have a DLF-S, DLF-A with the support on roam.
Second Year - Kun / Kane

Hi guys, i have a questions for all of you!
What is the best version of this tactic? I can't choose but maybe v3

wondering ...what u asking....4 to 5 is one single change..on dribbing...it doesnt make miracles

it does disaster for me, i can't win single game and i go back to v3.
by the way sorry for my bad english mate

hello mate. which are the most important positions for this one? I can't buy the best players for all positions because there is a limit of foreigner players in my league and the local ones are ****. Can you do like an order of importance? Sorry for asking again but I thought you missed my first post.

Hey,

STCs>WMs>WBs>CDs>MCR>MCL

bump

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V5

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of MCR position

- tweaked the D-Line for Instant Result version

Hey,

STCs>WMs>WBs>CDs>MCR>MCL

bump

could you please check what i do wrong?
View attachment 154430
ok i really start to get annoyed here :/

this is my line up against spurs. i know they are pretty good in fm..

i cant score against them, i tried everything.. i played 5 matches to test it, 4-0, 5-0, 3-0,4-0 and 2-0. all lose

i also drawed 1-1 against west brom.. what am i doing wrong? anyone.. please.

View attachment 1048706

i cant score against them, i tried everything.. i played 5 matches to test it, 4-0, 5-0, 3-0,4-0 and 2-0. all lose

Sticking with a formation that isnt working, try something else. No tactic is guaranteed to work for all every time.

Sticking with a formation that isnt working, try something else. No tactic is guaranteed to work for all every time.

allright, any suggestion? it seems really hard to get a good working tactic with man united..

View attachment 1048706

well..u cant have everything in your hands ready. Even morale u have to work to fix it. Try different methods and watch it out what it changes..this is how u understand how the game works.
One of them is Team talks. is 70% of the game this year, but difenetly nobody mention it..just ask why the tactic is bad or is good '' :3

well..u cant have everything in your hands ready. Even morale u have to work to fix it. Try different methods and watch it out what it changes..this is how u understand how the game works.
One of them is Team talks. is 70% of the game this year, but difenetly nobody mention it..just ask why the tactic is bad or is good '' :3
'
true that.. i have tried alot :p but even when the morale isnt at its best... you cant just lose 4-0 and 5-0? i use alot of team talks when playing the match, i know what makes my players be more motivated etc.

Back