Heh, I just won Sky Bet Championship with Reading, predicted 15th :)

rdes100.png

rdes200.png

rdes300.png

Annihilator V5 - no man marking

View attachment 153994View attachment 153995

Went 39 games unbeaten before losing 1-0 away to Tottenham in EURO Cup group stage.

Didn't do to well in the EURO Cup groups, but we were probably the worst team in the group by far in terms of ability. Lost Helland, Svensson and Jensen - 3 of the best players in the original squad - during the summer, so had none of them for the group stage.

Here's the 1 loss in the league. Some days you're just meant to lose I guess. Oh, and we won the cup.

View attachment 153993

So the 2020 European Championships are coming up and I'm planning on nabbing an international job after and seeing if this works in international football too!

Athletic Bilbao!

Took up the Athletic Bilbao challenge. Been using V5 all the way. Won Supercup, BBVA and Europe League in the 1st season! Laporte scored 15 goals playing CB, most of them from corners. I found out the corners finally were working! Just let WMs to take them.

BTW, the team is very-well suited for this tactic. Bought Monreal in winter, wasn't that necessary though.View attachment 153957View attachment 153956View attachment 153955View attachment 153954

I need some advises... I started a new save with Man Utd and I can't decide where should I play Depay and Martial? :) I'm think about play Martial at the striker position and Depay at the left wide midfielder position... but what do you think guys? Maybe it would be better to swap them?

Thanks for any help

I need some advises... I started a new save with Man Utd and I can't decide where should I play Depay and Martial? :) I'm think about play Martial at the striker position and Depay at the left wide midfielder position... but what do you think guys? Maybe it would be better to swap them?

Thanks for any help

I play Depay as Wide midfielder en Martial as a Deep laying striker and it works great :)

Took up the Athletic Bilbao challenge. Been using V5 all the way. Won Supercup, BBVA and Europe League in the 1st season! Laporte scored 15 goals playing CB, most of them from corners. I found out the corners finally were working! Just let WMs to take them.

BTW, the team is very-well suited for this tactic. Bought Monreal in winter, wasn't that necessary though.View attachment 1049216View attachment 1049217View attachment 1049218View attachment 1049219

Nice!
I've got a question. Are there any other teams with similar transfer rules like bilbao ?

I love the ideas of this tactic but its now ruining my team!

I have brought in the best players i can. Had an amazing few seasons. 3rd season in they have suddenly started to fall apart. iv gone from playing well and getting wins to non stop loses and seemingly not even capable of hitting a barn door!?

Has anyone else experienced this? or know reason or answer to solve this?
I did figure it could be morale but their morale is high and the performances just went out the window.

I could have won the league if this didnt happen. Now im 7th! about to lose the europa semi too!

Sad times :'(

(Not Crapping on the tactic though. I just confused how it has gone wrong)

I picked Bristol City, predicted 21th, it's almost the weakest team in Sky Bet Championship with a small transfer budget(about 2.7M)… and what do you think happened ? I won the league with some record stats! :)

I'd say it's freaking amazing! :P

1oo0233.jpg

2oo0233.jpg

3oo0233.jpg

4oo0233.jpg

5oo0233.jpg

V5 was working great for me in the championship but in the premier league i struggle, 9 losses in 16 games. biggest problem is i concede waaaay too much 40 goals in 18 games and all is 35-40

Last edited:
conceeded soo many..so many goal from free kicks.... like always

Btw TFF , i belive that ML/MR with same foot make bigger impact to attacking game i belive. if you change that + the updated info to dribbling will bring more power..thats what i thought

Last edited:

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V6

CHANGES:

- Changed the role and PIs of MCR position

IMPORTANT:

The PPMs, filters and attributers have been updated. There are changes for MCR position (Box To Box Midfielder)

Last edited:
I've updated the PPMs, filters and attributes, there are changes for MCR position
I belive ''Shoot with power'' give 20% boost in Box 2 box possition , especially at corner kicks when he rebound the ball ect.I already tested it :)
tested it also in MR position that ppm and made insane change on the scoring chance ect 3/4 chance making goal, i tested that also last year FM in Inside fowards..
thnx for the update

Back