guys, is there a way to limit the number of yellow cards players receive, my guys seem to get to 10 easily and then get suspended. Need a way of doing it without breaking the tactic?

guys, is there a way to limit the number of yellow cards players receive, my guys seem to get to 10 easily and then get suspended. Need a way of doing it without breaking the tactic?
this is fm this year unfurnately

I must say that the Waste Time tactic is working quite well also in scoring. Maybe should have a look at that? TFF. Anyway great work again.

Tff i belive that CM-D should be changed to Ball winning -def , i find it more effective, i dont know what efect can have in a lot matches though

TACTIC HAS BEEN UPDATED TO V7

CHANGES:

- tweaked the dribbling settings of ML/MR positions

IMPORTANT:

Now you need ML to be left footed and MR to be right footed

The training, filters and attributers have been updated. There are changes for ML/MR positions

Guys, I've finally managed to find some way how to test the dribbling settings for ML/MR positions to clearly see what settings are the best and now this question is closed for me once and for all. :)

I can say for sure that the current dribbling settings of ML/MR positions in V7 are the best for the tactic and it gives about 25-30% boost to the tactic performance, of course, if your ML is left footed and MR is right footed.

P.S. Yup, Wingers is the way to go in FM16 ;)

Last edited:

CHANGES:

IMPORTANT:

The training, filters and attributers have been updated. There are changes for ML/MR positions

Guys, I've finally managed to find some way how to test the dribbling settings for ML/MR positions to clearly see what settings are the best and now this question is closed for me once and for all. :)

I can say for sure that the current dribbling settings of ML/MR positions in V7 are the best for the tactic and it gives about 25-30% boost to the tactic performance, of course, if your ML is left footed and MR is right footed.

I agree ;) As I said I finally managed to clearly see that WMs tweaked into "Wingers" are about 30% better than WMs tweaked into "Inside Forwards" for this tactic, of course, if they have proper main foot.
Thank you mate! When you have the time , may you test this ''change'' CM (D) ===> BWM (Ball Winning Mid)-Def) , i tested in a couple of matches ,i have big underdog with lower rep players, i watched manually this position, it gave me less mistakes , more Killometres in the filed, + some av.rate better i think should be tested. thanks in advance :)

**Also one notice. i conceeded many goals when the enemy team get free kick, i always got goals from headers

Last edited:
Ok TTF,
But why you don't use Winger role ?
in my opinion Wide mid requares vision , also he can mark theier opposition tigher than other roles. He can me placed near the mid or he can go near corner . Winger theier speciallity is to stay on the line and crossing. I belive Wide mid is more usefull in that. If you go for Winger i think he should change his Striker to Advance Forwards ect ..so it will be couple of changes that means he must break whole tactic to create something new.
**Plus i strongly belive and thats why i suggested this one before , making him As '''Wide with rune with the balls and not ramdom or cut inside , i strongly belive he have 90% impact as ''3rd , attacker (striker) when the Wide back is crossing...that one i noticed when i tested v2 i think... that one i got in mind and kept . i was so currius why that was changed b4 xD i m happy that now is succes :D my 2 Wides now scoring so easy in Wide back crossing like a charm

Last edited:

CHANGES:

IMPORTANT:

Can someone upload V6 here? I can't download from MediaFire :S

After testing TFF Wrath V5 balanced and this one, I can say without a doubt, Wrath is so much better, and so much consistant. At least, IMO.

Is there anyone in here who could help me a little bit. How would you lineup Southampton? :)

Back