Guys, I've updated the Waste Time tactic for Annihilator tactic and for Plug & Play tactics

The new version of Waste Time tactic for Annihilator you can download in this thread and the new version of Waste Time tactic for Plug & Play tactics you can download in Plug & Play thread but they are the same, just have different names. :)
Welcome back bro :D I see you didnt read my question before. Have you any thoughts about Wrath ? i think its more productive i left annihilator for 1 month and most of my players seems to have more effect to every game :)

Welcome back bro :D I see you didnt read my question before. Have you any thoughts about Wrath ? i think its more productive i left annihilator for 1 month and most of my players seems to have more effect to every game :)

Hey mate,

If I didn't thought that Annihilator is better than Wrath then I wouldn't closed the Wrath thread and didn't open this thread ;)

...but it's only my thoughts and you don't have to follow them ;) If you think that something else works better then you should go for it without any thinking.

Hey mate,

If I didn't thought that Annihilator is better than Wrath then I wouldn't closed the Wrath thread and didn't open this thread ;)

...but it's only my thoughts and you don't have to follow them ;) If you think that something else works better then you should go for it without any thinking.
ok thnx :) , i just noticed that from the tests around here thats why maybe i questioned and took it back , seems with thid and plug and play very stable and dangerous formations

I have two questions TFF:

1 - What are your team talks before the game
2 - Do you low your intensity in training when you play sunday - wednesday - sunday

I have finally won the Premier league with AC London ( Starts in the 10th Division of England ) after 14 years using only TFF's tactics. Just wanted to say thanks for making FM enjoyable for me again TFF.
View attachment 1050226

Great achievement. I am trying a similar save at the moment. Did you encounter much difficulties with finances for such a small club competing with larger reputation clubs? If so have you any tips? Thanks

I dont know what i'm doing wrong. This tactic just dont work for me.
I already tryed a few saves with atletic madrid, as monaco, wolfsburg.. All this starting a new game and it just dont work. I do everything that the topic says. Put at 3 slots, play 5-7 preparation matches agains **** teams, ml left foot mr right foot, ml and mr take the corners, training tactics until 90% and then def positioning, opposition instructions, man marking..
i see everyone with great saves with this tactic and i cant see why it dont work for me.
Now i'm about to delete my actual save with Juventus almost finishing the second season. At this save i have pogba, marchisio, cuadrado, bernardo silva, isco, hazard, griezman, dybala, roberto pereyra..
i was playing with isco as MR hazard as ML pogba and marchisio as MC's dybala and griezman as strikers and still not working.
does anyone have any idea where is the problem?
thanks

I dont know what i'm doing wrong. This tactic just dont work for me.
I already tryed a few saves with atletic madrid, as monaco, wolfsburg.. All this starting a new game and it just dont work. I do everything that the topic says. Put at 3 slots, play 5-7 preparation matches agains **** teams, ml left foot mr right foot, ml and mr take the corners, training tactics until 90% and then def positioning, opposition instructions, man marking..
i see everyone with great saves with this tactic and i cant see why it dont work for me.
Now i'm about to delete my actual save with Juventus almost finishing the second season. At this save i have pogba, marchisio, cuadrado, bernardo silva, isco, hazard, griezman, dybala, roberto pereyra..
i was playing with isco as MR hazard as ML pogba and marchisio as MC's dybala and griezman as strikers and still not working.
does anyone have any idea where is the problem?
thanks
griezman striker? lol

can anyone tell me how important it is for the tactic that you MR/ML are wide midfielders? becouse I am having such a hard time finding anyone thats actually good in this role. would it make the tactic not work if I made them into wingers instead of WM?

Yes by now im using him as striker. Real madrid bought me
morata with that 30M clausule. But this is not the problem why the tactic is not working. I would like to focus on that

can anyone tell me how important it is for the tactic that you MR/ML are wide midfielders? becouse I am having such a hard time finding anyone thats actually good in this role. would it make the tactic not work if I made them into wingers instead of WM?
Nobody told you to find a player for Wide mid...Just find players with some important statics that can play in that possition...its not hard. They have 90% movements like wingers so

Mordelocella i whould change Griezman definetly for Wide Mid possition..much better... and i would go for a striker instead of him

Last edited:
Nobody told you to find a player for Wide mid...Just find players with some important statics that can play in that possition...its not hard. They have 90% movements like wingers so

No but when I set my ML/MR as as wide mid they get like 4-5/10 but when I set them to wingers they get around 9-10/10 so that is actually why I am asking. But as long they can play ML/MR and have the important stats as showned in page 1 then it will work just fine?

I'd just look for players with good winger stats, I've had a winger who only scored half way in terms of suitability for the wm role and they've averaged over 8.5 for the season. For me the main reason to keep them as wide midfielders instead of wingers is that they can sit narrow and that allows overlap from full backs. Not sure if that is the reason in this tactic though.

I'd just look for players with good winger stats, I've had a winger who only scored half way in terms of suitability for the wm role and they've averaged over 8.5 for the season. For me the main reason to keep them as wide midfielders instead of wingers is that they can sit narrow and that allows overlap from full backs. Not sure if that is the reason in this tactic though.

So I should just go for a player who got the stats ( or close to )on page 1 and can play MR/ML

My team conceed too many goals in long passes. I don't know what happens. I think I will try to not use offside trap. Do you think this solves the problem?

I didn't use the previous versions. I started with this V7.

So I should just go for a player who got the stats ( or close to )on page 1 and can play MR/ML

Yep or even someone with stats who you could retrain to play MR or ML. I'd recommend training as MR/ML winger as stated in OP.

Can anyone recommend a ball winning mid I would like to sign a younger player that I can rely on for years to come

My team conceed too many goals in long passes. I don't know what happens. I think I will try to not use offside trap. Do you think this solves the problem?

I didn't use the previous versions. I started with this V7.
Exactly the same for me, that's why i am ot using v7 - but simmilar, much more devensive solid date442!

Great achievement. I am trying a similar save at the moment. Did you encounter much difficulties with finances for such a small club competing with larger reputation clubs? If so have you any tips? Thanks

During the first 7 seasons (in till league 1) I never payed a fee for a player, only using free transfers - mainly young players released by Premier league teams. By the time i got to the prem the TV money deal was in affect, giving me around 100M a season. I also made some money from selling developed youngsters to rich teams, like this guy!
View attachment 152866View attachment 152865View attachment 152864

If you have any more questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Back