Good shout, there are a lot of good options. Ruben Neves is another one. There is also Bazoer, Dier and many others.
yeah bazor is great, i like him cuz he can also play as a defender

Exactly the same for me, that's why i am ot using v7 - but simmilar, much more devensive solid date442!

The Date 442 is really very similar to the Annihilator. The biggest defensive difference is the defensive line normal and no offside trap.

I'm thinking of starting a new save.. Can you help me giving me some ideas on what team to start with? thanks in advance!

The Date 442 is really very similar to the Annihilator. The biggest defensive difference is the defensive line normal and no offside trap.
its 2 different tactics and not even close to similar.
1st tff plays with high def line and closing down 3 strikers
date is normal def line and cloosing down about whole team... that make big chances between one tactic to other..even with same roles...seems you dont watch tactics well

During the first 7 seasons (in till league 1) I never payed a fee for a player, only using free transfers - mainly young players released by Premier league teams. By the time i got to the prem the TV money deal was in affect, giving me around 100M a season. I also made some money from selling developed youngsters to rich teams, like this guy!
View attachment 1050430View attachment 1050431View attachment 1050432

If you have any more questions, I will be more than happy to answer them.

Thanks bud. What is your stadium capacity? and whats your average attendance in premier league games?

Lucas (Atl. Madrid), Romagnoli (Milan), Stefan De Vrij (both feets, Lazio)

If you use the filters there are some players in France league that are very good..

On the look for left footed centre halfs any recommendations ??

Back