Hi all, V7 was great and manage to get Leeds to promoted to EPL at first attempt, finishing at 1st place, media prediction 14th.

Now a non tactic related question : how to use instant result? My FM does have the instant result option.:S

Hi all, V7 was great and manage to get Leeds to promoted to EPL at first attempt, finishing at 1st place, media prediction 14th.

Now a non tactic related question : how to use instant result? My FM does have the instant result option.:S
you should have are skin with instant results option :)

Maybe slightly off topic but how do you guys develop young players? I've got an abundance of youth players with great potential but they're not quite good enough to be first team regulars yet. I always don't want them to waste away in the reserves or be shipped out on loan.

Maybe slightly off topic but how do you guys develop young players? I've got an abundance of youth players with great potential but they're not quite good enough to be first team regulars yet. I always don't want them to waste away in the reserves or be shipped out on loan.
move to senior squad so they train with top players and bring on about once a month with 20 mins to go if winning comfortably and use in cup games if playing lower opponents

View attachment 153073View attachment 153072
Quite a few big injuries in Okazaki, Albrighton, Fuchs, Dyer(Loan) and schmeichel too. Are you sure I'm not breaking the ME here? This is insane! 6 from 6 in the league! (Though I did lose to huddersfield 2-1 in the capital one cup haha)

Last edited:
buy coaches / upgrate your younth academies + training :) and training individual :) and thats it

You mean Leicester? They're kings of overachieving, absolutely capable of taking the first season with almost any tactic if you play it well
yes I mean Leicester I want to start a new save but can't decide who to go with

yes I mean Leicester I want to start a new save but can't decide who to go with

Leicester has mid table media prediction so any place above it would be overachieving...

But I can say that the team suites well for the tactic :)

Hey guys what do you use on yours pre match speech?
im having serious problems to motivate my players and it is affecting clearly they way they play.
especially when we play away. Sometimes we have spetacular matches like i just beat dortmund at home 5 x 0 (i am Wolfsburg) and some times my team just dont play, some games we had like 4 shoots in the whole match. And i can see that it happens when i cant motivate them. Sometimes not even at half time with agressive speechs
do you have the solution?
Thanks

It depends on the hidden mental attributes of your players, some players react better than others. The rule of the thumb especially if you are a strong team is to be more demanding at home and use a more cautious approach when away.

Hey guys what do you use on yours pre match speech?
im having serious problems to motivate my players and it is affecting clearly they way they play.
especially when we play away. Sometimes we have spetacular matches like i just beat dortmund at home 5 x 0 (i am Wolfsburg) and some times my team just dont play, some games we had like 4 shoots in the whole match. And i can see that it happens when i cant motivate them. Sometimes not even at half time with agressive speechs
do you have the solution?
Thanks

Who am I supposed to man mark when I'm playing vs a 3-4-2-1 formation with 3CBs, 2WMs, 2 CMs, 2 CAMs and a ST?
It's the first time I've seen this formation but it's working really for the manager that is using it.

edit: Nevermind this tactic is still busted. I have man marked their CM and we destroyed them with ease.

Last edited:
I have finally won the Premier league with AC London ( Starts in the 10th Division of England ) after 14 years using only TFF's tactics. Just wanted to say thanks for making FM enjoyable for me again TFF.
View attachment 153026

Guys, I've updated the Waste Time tactic for Annihilator tactic and for Plug & Play tactics

The new version of Waste Time tactic for Annihilator you can download in this thread and the new version of Waste Time tactic for Plug & Play tactics you can download in Plug & Play thread but they are the same, just have different names. :)

Back