I dont use it because i dont like it not because you tell me!

V7 is just a small tweak of Knap FM16.3 442 AF THE CRUNGE
most of tactics are close eeach other if u take any single one u will see that ,If you have watched tffs tactics from the start he begun with the core build tactic..he only expiriment to F9 or DLF . the only change he make that is B2B

by the way. if you dont belive that the tactic is not 5 star , go and watch it in the tests his plug and play is totaly #1 atm cheers

**http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...ctic-analysis-yes-another-testing-thread.html
The answer to your ''question''

Last edited:
HI all, sorry if this has been answered before, but why should you set the individual training for your wide midfielders to wingers when they are WM?

HI all, sorry if this has been answered before, but why should you set the individual training for your wide midfielders to wingers when they are WM?

Asked the same question about a day ago :)

Winger is a wide player that runs down the flank with ball and when he run with ball down the flank then he uses the same foot with the flank to control the ball.

Inside Forward is a wide player that cuts inside with ball and when he cuts inside with ball from the flank to the center of the pitch he uses opposite foot to the flank he plays to control the ball.

Wide Midfielder is a generic role that might be tweaked into Winger and into Inside Forward

In this tactic I use Wide Midfielder role instead of Winger role because I can easily tweak Wide Midfielder into Winger and plus Wide Midfielder role has much more customization than Winger role and I can tune it better.

Hope that helps. ;)

what do u think guys, watford, getafe or granada?

what do u think guys, watford, getafe or granada?
english teams provide big money at the second season. Spanish are much poor then. But all of them is fine . I think max at second season u can take every single title

Hey TTF, what do you think about Couthino (Liverpool) as an wide midfielder? He is right footed... where could i check his Ratings for the left foot?

Hey man, i am playing as Liverpool now and uses Coutinho as the left midfielder and he is doing great so far. Just train him to the role and make sure you train him on good PPM's. Hope that helps. YNWA

I don't get it, for every "version", the tactic just gets worse.
V2 was brilliant, V7 is awful.
V7 might work if you have an excellent team in England, but with a lower tier side in Sweden (that is supposed to win their league), you get smashed by everyone.

Are you using man marking and the recommended OI's?, also the foot requirements have changed for v7. Failing that, try the plug and play 4-4-1-1, I have had good results in both testing and my own save. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/358069-plug-play.html

V7 might work if you have an excellent team in England, but with a lower tier side in Sweden (that is supposed to win their league), you get smashed by everyone.

y

yes i think that to!!! in other tatics of TTF i get that impression to...i dont understand...!!!

work your morale then . i had this issue but now even with underdog its hard to get defeated :)

TFF i have a question..i dont know i am just wondering.Which tactic is better. ANHILIATOR v7 or Wrath Attacking? I have seen wills current test and shows that is the best around here , but i dont know what to belive..i already have test every single tactic of your. all was great. Whats your opinion?
I d like see your opinion and in other tests what wrath position

In Will's tests
in Core2 tests Wrath v5 attacking Leading so far from ahihihator v7

Back