I agree that away matches vs big clubs look f!@#ing scary with "naked" 4-4-2 :) so I very rarely use "Instant Result" for such matches and I always play such matches in commentary mode in order to able to set "Specific Man Marking" and believe me with the "Specific Man Marking" you have almost the same defense level as with any 4-5-1 formation. ;)

bump

Can you still use the instant result version in a "normal match" ie if you decide to play through a game or would I have to switch to the other version?

Thanks

ps keep up the good work

I dont like to play with WMs :) İ know in tactic with PMs WM plays like INside Forward and very effective indeed... But i wanna see Neymar in IF not WM :)

I still use Conqueror V2 "yeah i know it has also WMs" :) And u are still using same TI, right TFF ?!? This tactic also same as CONQUEROR...

Can u find effective way of playing with 3 defenders, TFF?!?

I dont like to play with WMs :) İ know in tactic with PMs WM plays like INside Forward and very effective indeed... But i wanna see Neymar in IF not WM :)

I still use Conqueror V2 "yeah i know it has also WMs" :) And u are still using same TI, right TFF ?!? This tactic also same as CONQUEROR...

Can u find effective way of playing with 3 defenders, TFF?!?

In this tactic WM's playing like wingers

...What? I have the game, my save is just on the previous patch.

if you update the game the game youre in also updates its Match Engine but its database remains the same i mean the CA-PA updates for players and its transfers.

if you update the game the game youre in also updates its Match Engine but its database remains the same i mean the CA-PA updates for players and its transfers.

Ah ok, I always thought the match engine only got updated when you started a new game. So this tactic will be grand then? Seems to get people good results.

Ah ok, I always thought the match engine only got updated when you started a new game. So this tactic will be grand then? Seems to get people good results.

have'nt test it too much but TFF doesn't update his tactics for no reason so i imagine its better than ultimate.

@tzahy:
Could you show me your formationscreen with squad? Are Hazard winger? Is it the best postion?

have'nt test it too much but TFF doesn't update his tactics for no reason so i imagine its better than ultimate.

Awesome! This is my first time coming across any of his tactics, so will give it a go.

@tzahy:
Could you show me your formationscreen with squad? Are Hazard winger? Is it the best postion?

06419-8edd09e2-3036-4dab-98df-837b2925db31.png

Which TFF tactic is the best in away games vs big clubs ? because with your tactics is easy to win Premier League with Bornemouth but hard to win Champions League by such as Monaco. Which tactic do you recommended me for semifinal champions league vs big clubs.

Yo

Hey bro do you reckon Griezmann can work instead of Lewandoski or is Lewandoski the better options? and also how do you get all these players everytime I offer a team they return with ridiculous amount of money.

Hey bro do you reckon Griezmann can work instead of Lewandoski or is Lewandoski the better options? and also how do you get all these players everytime I offer a team they return with ridiculous amount of money.

lewa, is much better then griezmann, i bought all thoese players with monthly installment

lewa, is much better then griezmann, i bought all thoese players with monthly installment
hi tzahy, i love how you built that team, can you show us the stats and average ratings please , i wonder how many goals pogba scored as a cm-de and also the defenders ratings, defenders always get low ratings which is so annoying

hi tzahy, i love how you built that team, can you show us the stats and average ratings please , i wonder how many goals pogba scored as a cm-de and also the defenders ratings, defenders always get low ratings which is so annoying
pogba has scored 4 goals, he was also out for like 2 months.

06419-c509d31d-537d-4f7d-96ef-b23ae9644c43.png

06419-721d7452-e086-45b2-906a-4781764eda1b.png

06419-1c828c71-d6d7-49fb-9ef7-1c42cd4f106e.png

imo, one of the best players in the game
06419-990ae890-1a1a-437a-bc4c-33ba1db0164c.png

Last edited:
i have to say that v2 is really impressive TFF, you've done an excellent job !

first season with Real Sociedad, sold two of my key players, balance transfer +30M euros and we won la Liga BBVA !!
i lost the spanish cup final but i was really unlucky on this game so no regrets..

this tactic was very solid against top teams (Barcelona 3W 1L, Real Madrid 1W 1L, Atlético 2W, Valencia 2W 1L)

View attachment 156854
View attachment 156853
View attachment 156852

View attachment 156851

the team
View attachment 156850
View attachment 156849

just a proof for no cheating, saved only two times ;)

View attachment 156848

maybe your best tactic so far, gg :D

Back