It's early days but it looks like I might win the league with West Brom in my 1st season with them :P

wbs1.png

I'm finding the defense in this one unbearable. I just can't stand tactics without a DM.

Unfortunately I don't really like the way wrath plays...I'm just struggling to find anything I like this year.

I'm finding the defense in this one unbearable. I just can't stand tactics without a DM.

Unfortunately I don't really like the way wrath plays...I'm just struggling to find anything I like this year.
maybe you are the one who have this problem . its not the defence. its the mach engine. creating 30 chacnes vs 1 and you get scored. Its not the defence

My first season with Southampton is done :)

I won the league, EURO Cup and Capital One Cup

1nEcuOj.png

gTs499X.png

7rbwuUg.png

vx3URpV.png

My first season with Southampton is done :)

I won the league, EURO Cup and Capital One Cup

1nEcuOj.png

gTs499X.png

7rbwuUg.png

vx3URpV.png

Hey!

I'm also thinking to start a new save with Southampton, I just can decide should I sell Graziano Pelle or not?

All his attributes look good, except, his speed... he's very slow and also, he's got "Static Target Man" PPM but this PPM is marked as a bad PPM for DLF in the OP.

So taking all above into consideration I think it would be the best to just sell him and buy some else… What did you do with him?

P.S. Btw, did you use V2 or V1?

What exactly is the difference between the "normal" version and the instant result? When to use what what? How to understand instant result definition?

How to understand instant result definition?

You can download and install a skin for FM16 that adds "Instant Result" button from FMT mode to the full mode so you can "simulate" matches the same way as in FMT mode with that option.

Wooow, I am impressed. I had no Klassen and no Milik (both injured) and yet Barca needs the match to get kinda FMed in order to win against us(Ajax)
View attachment 156537

the amount of the ccc with this tactic its amazing, i have got like 6 ccc in every game

Tzahy do you setup man marking?
yes mate, it only take one second :D, plus i am always watching the other team formation, in case they change it, so i need to set up the man marking again

Last edited:
yes mate, it only take one second :D, plus i am always watching the other team formation, in case they change it, so i need to set up the man marking again
how do I get the picture of the opposition formation to stay on match screen

TFF let's imagine I'm just too lazy to setup man marking every match :) what tactic would you recommend without the man marking trick: annihilator v2 or ultimate V1 (WMs)?

Annihilator V2 is better than Ultimate (WMs) V1 even if you don't set the man marking

Back