i have to say that v2 is really impressive TFF, you've done an excellent job !

first season with Real Sociedad, sold two of my key players, balance transfer +30M euros and we won la Liga BBVA !!
i lost the spanish cup final but i was really unlucky on this game so no regrets..

this tactic was very solid against top teams (Barcelona 3W 1L, Real Madrid 1W 1L, Atlético 2W, Valencia 2W 1L)

View attachment 1046024
View attachment 1046025
View attachment 1046026

View attachment 1046027

the team
View attachment 1046028
View attachment 1046029

just a proof for no cheating, saved only two times ;)

View attachment 1046030

maybe your best tactic so far, gg :D
mate, i hope didnt forgot to rennew rulli contract:P

a new guy has sign for my team

06419-72d0dce8-d5d2-4d83-a5d0-7a89af72de0b.png

I'm Spurs and even though I've had a great team we've always struggled against Watford for some reason. But then along came annihilator V2 and low and behold we beat Watford!!

I've tweaked TFF's Ultimate WM version with a few things from Annihilator and if I play IF's in the MR/ML positions I change to "Cuts Inside" PI instead of "Run Wide".

I figured maybe some peeps would like to play without a man marking version? Works well for me anyway and I like AMC's :)

View attachment 156727

Hi TFF, i had a very very old version of your Devastator, it's worked great for me thank you for that.

i am wondering, can you say ''Annihilator! is best tactic in all of TFF's tactics''?
i cant compare so asked you
sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
Hi TFF, i had a very very old version of your Devastator, it's worked great for me thank you for that.

i am wondering, can you say ''Annihilator! is best tactic in all of TFF's tactics''?
i cant compare so asked you
sorry for my bad english

James, I think If TFF didn't think that this tactic is better than Devastator then he wouldn't "closed" Devastator thread? How do you think? :)

James, I think If TFF didn't think that this tactic is better than Devastator then he wouldn't "closed" Devastator thread? How do you think? :)

thank you for answer
it can be mate but maybe he just bored from Devastator and he give a try a new tactic

Back