Another International Challenge

easy win to start with

ps never had a player score 7 times in one half.

Did you just print screen that? My print screen doesn't copy the in-game screen but whatever website I'm on in the background. :( Someone help, I want to take part!

i press Alt then F9 press the icon above with the tree on fm base find your picture in my documents so on screenshots open it then press upload files and your picture should appear and then just post it in the selected forum

Nice one I really like Belgium, they have some really good players.

EURO 2012

Our first tournament was decent. Expected losses to Russia and Holland were followed by a spectacular 5-4 win over Sweden. We finished 3rd which was probably the best we could have hoped for.

v Russia

View attachment 255272

v Holland

View attachment 255273

v Sweden

View attachment 255274

Final Group

View attachment 255276

Spain eventually won it. Shock!

View attachment 255278

But our striker Tomas Necid finished with the Golden Boat!

View attachment 255277

Overall the board were pleased with out performances.

View attachment 255275

I dare say a defeat to Sweden in our final group game could have seen me getting sacked!

Alarmingly we plummeted down the rankings pre-Euro2012 put regain lost group and sit 38th

View attachment 255279

View attachment 255282

Not a brilliant result (was hoping for a win) but it is only a friendly. My next 3 games are vs Denmark, Cyprus and Iceland. The Denmark game is crucical as We are on 10 points along with Denmark and Portugal.

no way did i just get Scotland!! I had them on the other one. haha

turkey could of been a lot worse
I'm trying to keep it as fair as possible. No world class team (Spain, Germany etc) and no **** teams (San Marino, N.Ireland). Going largely by FIFA ranking 20-50

I am looking for something relaxing to do between my Llanelli Seasons so, can I have number 22 please!