Anyone you know in FM 11?

Daryll Meggatt - Queen's Park - have grown up with him since we were in nappies lol
Micheal Tidser, Greenock Morton - went to school with him, always played CM with him

Both are beng watched by SPL teams at the moment wish them all the best:)

Saul halpin plays for Torquay, good young player hes currently being checked out by QPR.
Hes lightning quick and not a bad crosser of the ball

Jonny Gorman - Wolves U18s. Goes to my school's rival school, played against him a few times, pretty quick but he hasn't scored past me yet :D

Adam Boyd - Hartlepool

Used to play football against him. He was quite good when he was younger

theres a boy in the year above me at school on it, for raith rovers reserves/u19s David Low

(i know its not very good LOL) But Phil Midworth for Solihul Moors (Blue Square North) Is my P.E Teacher :p

Adam Morgan- Prolific Liverpool under 18's striker, lived over the road from him for 11 years and went to my primary and secondary school. Used to play footy with him all the time in the street, he is and going to be a cracking player. Also, Liverpool right back John Flanagan went to my school

My Mate Jamie duff played for Inverness CT. Now at Elgin City

if u put ireland in ur game my 3 mates play for bray gareth fitzsimons,jake kelly and josh o connor

Talked to Ben Foster a bit while he was down at Tiverton. Nice guy. Great work ethic.

Callum Fordyce (Livingston) and Rhys McCabe (Rangers) were in my year at school.Graeme Beveridge (Raith) was the year above me. Darren Jamieson (Livingston) was two years above me. Scott Arfield used to be in a band called The Begbies, and know him from going to those gigs.

:)

John dunleavy - wolves
he went to my school
Gavin carlin-forest green rovers
he also went to my school
seamus coleman - everton
i dont really "know" him
but he grew up around 30 mins from me
hes often seen around

andrew hutchinson (lincoln) cousin and kind of know steven gerrard as my other cousin is close mates with him. proper nice bloke.

Played footy at a local Friday after school club with David Templeton (Hearts) I used to nutmeg him all the time and beat him at World Cuppy! To be fair he'd probably hand my fat **** to me on a plate now!

Also, went to school with Robert Snodgrass (Leeds)! He was miles better than anyone else.

And less impressive, I went to college as early as last year with two Scottish 3rd division players doing sports coaching at North Glasgow College. Darren McGeough (at the time, Stranraer) and David Murray (not the legless ex-Rangers chairman, but young Queens Park striker).

Still talk to them all when I see them!

I remember one time when I was skipping school, I met Lubo Moravcik in Greaves Sports trying on boots. Everyone kept asking to try the ones on that he'd just tried, it was hilarious!

Last edited:

Josh Shepherd (isn't in FM11)
Sam Griffiths and Sam Whittall.

Youngsters at wolves.