Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

Best results ever! Bang 8-2 Manchester Utd in CL quarter finals and 3-0 home against Real Madrid.

Unbelievable, i'm playing with Deportivo la Coruna.

Awesome taaaaactic!

Screenshots are coming.

No mate, nothing, i follow the instructions from the first post. Only training on def positioning always and keep the players with a good moral, use the Raikan's instructions, are the best.

Absolutely loving this tactic. Implemented it half way through my first season with Swansea, went on a 20 match unbeaten run with it. Finished 5th, only losses came to Arsenal, City and Chelsea.

Just purchased Carlos Vela and Mattia Destro for my 2nd season (with Dybala and Icardi as back up). Can't decide weather to have Vela at the CF or Destro.

Iv used Destro before in the AF role in a different tactic and he was amazing. Just food for thought.

keles78 i think that is essencial to have fast defenders, and you need to give 2 months for the tactic to be really adapted to your team.
The cohesion is very important, but believe me, for guys like me that like to play with wingers and with two strikers, this tactic is just amazing. :)

Danhimself1707 Destro is a f****** machine. I brought him last year for Depor and he scores 34 goals in all competitions with this tactic. Very very effective. But buy a guy named Carlos Fierro, is a wonderkid and in 5 years became world class scorer.
About 7 milions is enough to get the guy.

Great to see this tactic is working for a large variety of teams! Any screenshots will be displayed in the OP under a newly created user's progress section.

I am about to play the final 6 games of the season with my San Marino team, 4 in the league in which 2 wins will secure me the title, alongside the cup final and champions league final. Wish me luck!

Wow this is actually ridiculous! Moderators are you able to ban a specific IP address to get rid of this cretin?

Danhimself1707 Destro is a f****** machine. I brought him last year for Depor and he scores 34 goals in all competitions with this tactic. Very very effective. But buy a guy named Carlos Fierro, is a wonderkid and in 5 years became world class scorer.
About 7 milions is enough to get the guy.

I agree with all of this. Used Fierro a lot on 12 haven't used him on 13 but Chelsea brought him in 2017 on my game and he was top scorer.

Sean, ill post some screens in abit, I'm just enjoying watching the team atm. Been really unlucky against the big teams, purely down to my players fitness and injuries.

I agree with all of this. Used Fierro a lot on 12 haven't used him on 13 but Chelsea brought him in 2017 on my game and he was top scorer.

Sean, ill post some screens in abit, I'm just enjoying watching the team atm. Been really unlucky against the big teams, purely down to my players fitness and injuries.

Still going strong in the league?

Joint 3rd but could of been 2nd maybe 1st but for late goals and like I said in match fitness issues due to small squad due to injuries lol

Record 22 played. 12 W 4 D 6 L. Goal did +4

Joint 3rd but could of been 2nd maybe 1st but for late goals and like I said in match fitness issues due to small squad due to injuries lol

Record 22 played. 12 W 4 D 6 L. Goal did +4

That's still a very good record for Wigan first season! I had a similar problem with my San Marino team my first season in Serie A. Had a decent first 11 but the squad depth was terrible so when the back up players came in I was often beaten.

With the club team I got back-to-back promotions to Serie A. First season in Serie A I finished 3rd, Second season I won it and got to semi's of Europa League and lost in the cup final. This season I've just wrapped up the league with 2 games to spare and have a champions league final and cup final to play shortly.

National team for the first couple of years it was going averagely, winning friendlies and the odd point (and of course being thrashed a few times) But recently (since 2015) we've been doing well, not lost by more than 2 goals to anyone (Including Holland & Germany), won a few competitive matches and got lots of great draws against big nations. I'm now starting to get some half decent regens through, I'd say two that have the potential to become top players and then 4/5 that could become decent serie B players. So its looking better for the future!

With the club team I got back-to-back promotions to Serie A. First season in Serie A I finished 3rd, Second season I won it and got to semi's of Europa League and lost in the cup final. This season I've just wrapped up the league with 2 games to spare and have a champions league final and cup final to play shortly.

National team for the first couple of years it was going averagely, winning friendlies and the odd point (and of course being thrashed a few times) But recently (since 2015) we've been doing well, not lost by more than 2 goals to anyone (Including Holland & Germany), won a few competitive matches and got lots of great draws against big nations. I'm now starting to get some half decent regens through, I'd say two that have the potential to become top players and then 4/5 that could become decent serie B players. So its looking better for the future!

did you start with this tac need to start my save soon or fm14 will be out just like fm12 was in 2023 with the club and starting to do well then fm13 came out