Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2: High Pressure, Attacking Tactic for Top Teams and Underdogs

can someone re upload the players filters from the first post of this topic because the url doesn't work please

can i change those 2 DMs to CMs? and if i can,what should i do properly?

Do you use PPM's? OI's? What was your common & individual training? Communication with players? Anything small but important things? Thx.
I don't use oi's and for common training I would switch between attacking movements and def positioning. For individual I would just put the player in the role they play in the tactic, except for adv forward, I put him on poacher. Also I was using LFC Marshalls transfer update for anyone wondering. :D

I don't use oi's and for common training I would switch between attacking movements and def positioning. For individual I would just put the player in the role they play in the tactic, except for adv forward, I put him on poacher. Also I was using LFC Marshalls transfer update for anyone wondering. :D

You put him on poacher in ur tactic or training? And you didnt mention about PPMs

oops sorry about I put him on poacher in training and for ppms I just used the ones provided somewhere (cant remember what page) on this thread :p

mate im hard finding player like van basten (adv. forward)
can you suggest one??
or dominant stats for him ??

know somebody, if a striker scores more, when left footed is on the right and a right footed ob the left site?

started off well and now just fell apart and dont know what happened. Conceding so many goals and cannot score. One of the main problems I find is that one of the cbs come out to pressure alot leaving space behind. The other player makes the run and gets slipped through very easily. Any ideas on how to adapt?

Hi this tactic looks great i'll try it with SV Reid in Austria but i dont have a good asst coach what would you suggest to me for OI :? thanks :)

Used this tactic in my Blackburn save i also have made a story for it check it out and it has worked phenomenally

started off well and now just fell apart and dont know what happened. Conceding so many goals and cannot score. One of the main problems I find is that one of the cbs come out to pressure alot leaving space behind. The other player makes the run and gets slipped through very easily. Any ideas on how to adapt?
please someone help i have the same problem again and again

does anyone else find it more effective when you change one of the cdms to defend from support