thx for the upload, but could you put it on mediafire or gamefront, not everyone wants to register to download a file =)

hi mates,sorry for taking so long to post my tactic.i've been busy lately and unable to play FM.Getting to business,i won Libertadores Cup,and now you're going to see some screens of how well the players were:
View attachment 335132View attachment 335133
Anyway,the tactic i used was this one:
View attachment 335131

but as you can see, the DMCR is set to defend,and i think he was underachieving as my DM is very high technically.So,i've making some changes to try to take the most out of him,but until i'm sure the changes are top stuff,i'll post this first version of the tactic so you can enjoy.

Link:Lipe Arrigo Sacchi's 4-2-3-1 - Download - 4shared

Tips:
- The wingers will move into space,so doesn't matter if he is switched footed or no,just get the BEST you can get.He must have high dribbling skills.Good finishing,passing and pace are also important.
- DMCL left-footed. He may get the chance to score,so put a player here that can do it.DMCR winning ball player.
- FULLBACKS ARE VERY IMPORTANT HERE! You can either get a fast,dribbling and high crossing full back,that will get inside area and maybe score or have high assists,or retrain a DM with good crossing to get a high quality defend and quality crosses.
- The AMC must be technically gifted with high passing.This guy is the playmaker of your team.You can put a key player here (like i used Ronaldinho) that will dribble and score,but most importantly this player must know how to pass,or otherwise your tactic won't work.
- The Advanced Foward MUST BE TOP QUALITY! Pacey,high dribbling,composure,finishing attributes,passing.Must be able to head as well.He'll participate of most of your tactic attacking plays,either building them up or finishing them.
- Players with low bravury and concentration are more error prone.Make sure you don't have them at back.
- As this is a very fluid tactic,it may take a while for the team to blend.Although,when it does,it's very beatiful to watch and all the players can score or assist. Make sure you get the right players and enjoy. Feedback please!

Cheers!

ps: next week i'll probably finish the dm tweak and will do a more detailed post.

thx for the upload, but could you put it on mediafire or gamefront, not everyone wants to register to download a file =)

lipecamara, please just attach the tactic as an "attachment" to your post. Click the "Go Advanced" button when you create or edit a post, scroll down the page until you see the "Manage Attachments" button highlighted in blue, then simply select the tactic file from your computer. :)

I'll update the OP accordingly.

not work for me, lipecamara, first game lost 2 - 0

Losing your first game doesn't necessarily mean the tactic won't work for you. Teams need to be trained properly in order for any tactic to become effective; good players for each position need to be played; decent coaches need to be employed; match prep and team talks must be done correctly.

Any number of things can happen that may preclude good performance and playing just one match before deciding it doesn't work isn't one of them ;).

The more you put in the more you will get out :).

Can anyone recommend a Trequartista for me? I had a bid accepted and agreed terms for Alex Teixeira but he kept failing to gain a work permit. My forwards are Angelo Henriquez, Lukaku, Zaha and Bony, none of whom are good at the Trequartista role. Looking to spend around 20 million, maybe stretch to 27.5 max! Just won the PL with Sunderland in my third season and about to enter my 4th...

Anyone got a good link for the latest 4231 tactic?? 4sharad is a waste of space as a website.........

lipecamara, please just attach the tactic as an "attachment" to your post. Click the "Go Advanced" button when you create or edit a post, scroll down the page until you see the "Manage Attachments" button highlighted in blue, then simply select the tactic file from your computer. :)

I'll update the OP accordingly.

haha,sorry for this mates!

it's correct now! thanks!

i've tryed your tac lipecamara with my fc porto team i won my first 3 games against two little teams 4-1 and 4-0 than in champions leage i won 4-0 too against dynamo kiev it's seems to be a good tactic i just want to know if i try it with barcelona who is the best forward in the team for you messi,villa or sanchez and i saw that you put the stricker to be the head kicker on corner but with barcelona it's preferable to put pique or a guy like that ?

lipecamara screenshot you can show your amazing attacker? When I saw these pictures probably is brilliant. And what are the key attributes for him?

because i am a real madrid supporter and i like to manage always that team can you post us some photos of your player performances?benzema,cr7,di maria,ozil?thanks man!

i've tryed your tac lipecamara with my fc porto team i won my first 3 games against two little teams 4-1 and 4-0 than in champions leage i won 4-0 too against dynamo kiev it's seems to be a good tactic i just want to know if i try it with barcelona who is the best forward in the team for you messi,villa or sanchez and i saw that you put the stricker to be the head kicker on corner but with barcelona it's preferable to put pique or a guy like that ?

In the corners,the goalscorer will be your DCL. Your striker and DCL eventually may score too,but from rebounds.
With Barcelona you could either put Messi or Villa.

lipecamara screenshot you can show your amazing attacker? When I saw these pictures probably is brilliant. And what are the key attributes for him?
View attachment 335368

As you can see,he's not a beast,but all the attributes he's good in are perfect for the role.Take him as an example of the kind of player that should be on this position.

playing the lipecamara tactic with valencia now.. i must say it's working wonders..
got Parejo on amc hes been stunning!! as backup i have maher and santos.

what do u do with the training and matchprep mate?

because i am a real madrid supporter and i like to manage always that team can you post us some photos of your player performances?benzema,cr7,di maria,ozil?thanks man!

These are some screen shots from the end of my first Real Madrid season using the wingless 4231 formation. Higuain proved to be far better than Benzema for this tactic so I have included his season stats instead.

Just look how many goals cr7 and Higuain scored, and how many assists Ozil got :).

View attachment 335370View attachment 335371View attachment 335372View attachment 335373View attachment 335374

thanks for replying me!you are the best!i will start playing with you tac and i will inform you with screens.

playing the lipecamara tactic with valencia now.. i must say it's working wonders..
got Parejo on amc hes been stunning!! as backup i have maher and santos.

what do u do with the training and matchprep mate?

training and match prep. just like arrigo sacchi original tactic.