Reaction score
View attachment 70259
Breaking News from Sky Sports
Many were shocked today when Arsene Wenger left the club. In a statement he said" I have enjoyed my whole time at Arsenal football club but feel now that itis time to move on as i have recently struggled to win anything in the past few years. Also I am getting older and would like to manage a few more clubs before i quit football management."

For hours we heard nothing from Arsenal but around 5 O Clock this afternoon the chairman and an unknown man emerged from the Emirates. The chairman said "After Arsene left earlier today we decided we were shocked but after thinking it over decided we were going to try something a bit different. Thats why we appointed Luke Cummings as the new Arsenal manager a man whos incredibly optomistic and thinks he can win at least 1 trophy in his first two years in the job."

Cummings then said " I am delighted to be in charge of Arsenal something that before today i had only dreamed of. I want to improve Arsenal and make it the trophy winning team it was. I believe Arsene did a great job here and has left me with a team that has every opportunity of winning trophies in the future."

I need a keeper under 10 mil but he has to be beter than Almunia any ideas, pre season results and signings soon .

Transfer news

View attachment 70286
Transfer News!
Luke Cummings today called a press conference to announce the signongs of three players and also the players that have left the Emirites. Heres the players and what he had to say about them.

View attachment 70289
" I believe that Arsenal have been lacking in defence and strength making them slight pushovers. Yobo however is definatley no pushover. He is tough and athletic and whoever he partners in defence should make a tough defence to break down making us hard to beat."
Cummings signed Yobo for £8.25M from everton
View attachment 70288
"Artur is a good goalkeeper who will compete for and maybe take the number 1 shirt at Arsenal. I admit i may have overspent but he's a good goalkeeper and as they say every great team needs a great goalkeeper."
Cummings signed Boruc for £14.25 M from Celtic
View attachment 70290
" Verratti is one for the future, hes already a good player but in the future could become as good as or even better than Fabregas. I brought him in believing with the right tutoring and training he can become a great great player."
Cummings bought verratti for around 500k from Pescara.

Cummings sold Sagna for £15M to Man City and said this on that subject " Bacary was a great player and i would of kept him but when a offer of that amount comes in you have to accept it. This also means i have money left to spend and could still sign a couple more players if i feel i need to."

Cummings is getting ready for his first premier league game against Hull and had a decent Pre Season with these results.
Grenoble Foot 38 2-1
Cheltenham 4-0
Boreham wood 5-0
Yeovil 1-0
Barnet 1-0
Sheffield Utd 3-0

Signing Yobo? Fair enough

Boruc is a gamble to be honest but the best of luck with that.

I have decided to do updates every mont apart from big games and important annoucements. I have decided to play 4-4-2 diamond. Also although i said i had signed Verratti he actually failed his medical sadly but i may try and sign him again. But the good news is i have signed Srna from Shaktar for £11 M , I see him as a better player even than Sagna and i made £4M overall.
august
Hull (a) 1-1 Ramsey
Fiorentina (a) 1-1 Walcott
Birmingham (a) 5-0 Arshavin (2), Walcott, Eduardo, Fabregas.
Fiorentina (h) 2-2 Eduardo, Walcott (out of the champions league , really bad result late goal for Fiorentina)
So im going to have to turn to other tournaments to get that trophy i so badly want.

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

The burningred , Yobo has been a good signing but i agree that boruc is a gamble and atm he isnt getting in the first team. im dissapointed with that buy but can you think of another keeper for January and i might even sell off Boruc then.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 AM ----------

Shall i make the rb and lb wing backs to get the best out of Srna or stay more defensive ?

As an Arsenal Fan i will follow. Not the best start but am sure you will turn it around. Yobo is a beast for arsenal in jakes story so id say he will do the same for you!

Yehh Yobo is brilliant and i know its not the best start but i have changed my formation which you will see in my nxt update and we are playing quite well and thanks for following im going to check out your story to. Have ou done well?

who do you play at right back as you sold sanga? yeah am going well currently top of the championship in 1st season :D

When i sold Sanga i played Eboue for a bit but realised i needed someone better therefore signed Srna for £11 M he looks really good and i saw your story your fantastic!

This is looking good :). Not too sure about Boruc though :S. I think you paid too much

In September we have a few big matches , man utd and are first group game against Fc Twente. Also Srna is set to make his debut and i have changed my tactics to:
Gk
CbCbCb
Rwb Lwb
CMCM
ACM
CFCF
What do you think?
Also i was wondering if you think theres a position to improve my squad and a player that could do it?
Man Utd (h)2-3 Arshavin, Vn Persie
Sunderland (h) 3-2 Walcott, Nasri, Van Persie
Nasri's back! came on seond half and scored , played really Well!
Wolves (h) 1-1 Arshavin
Europa league Fc Twente (a) 4-2 Walcott, Van Persie, Nasri , Yobo
Carling cup Liverpool (a) 3-2 Arshain, Van Persie (2)
Arsenal draw Everton in next round of carling cup.
(Prem)Everton (h) 5-1 Walcott (2) , Van Persie (2), Arshavin (pen)
View attachment 70451
Not the best start but its still very close at the top

Good stuff mate, I'm sure you'll turn the bad start around.

View attachment 70456
I forgot to mention that last month i came 3rd in the manager of the month.
October is an important month because we need to keep winning to keep the pressure on the top.We have 2 prem matches, 2 Europa league matches and the league cup match with everton.​

Fenerbahce (h) 2-1 Arsavin (2)
Burnley (a) 3-2 Van Persie, Arshavin (pen) , Fabregas
Stoke (h) 0-0
Not to bad result as Stoke are currently third in the league and playing well.
CSKA (sofia) (a) Nasri (3) , Walcott, Fabregas
Nasri was just BRILLIANT!
League cup Everton (a) Distin OG , Walcott
Also I would like to do something i havent done yet, my player of the month.Ive also put two attachments that i didnt meen to , sorry.
My player of the month is Samir Nasri! After his return from a bad injury he has done really well and even scored a hatrick against CSKA.

November is another month where we have to keep winning to keep the pressure on.We have to play man city, Aston Villa and Tottenham this month. Also Almunia is a British citizen and is eligible to play for England straight away and Arsenal have drawn Blackburn in the quarter final of the League Cup.
View attachment 70471
Heres my tactic and full strength side, what do you think?
November
Portsmouth (a) 2-2 Van Persie, Vermaelen
Fc Twente (h) 2-1 Van Persie, Nasri
Walcott out for 2 weeks.
Aston villa (a) 4-0 Eduardo, Van Persie (3)
Great result! Van Persie Was GREAT!
View attachment 70489
Man City (h) 1-1 Arshavin
Wigan (a) 3-1 Arshavin (2) , Nasri
Tottenham (a) 0-1
Unlucky :/
Player of the Month: Van Persie, But Arshavin also had an exceptional month!