December sees us have some more tight fixtures that we have to win to keep the pressure on the leaders. Its now getting near to January, any ideas for a signing? Finally the winners of Blackburn vs Arsenal will play either Aston Villa or Portsmouth.

December
Fenerbahce (a) 1-2 Arshavin
Last minute Penalty SO ANNOYING!
Bolton (h) 1-0 Van Persie
Ive brought in new tactics as i thought the old one wasnt doing to well.
View attachment 70766
League Cup Blackburn 2-0 AET Fabregas, Van Persie
Arsenal draw Aston villa in Semi- final
Liverpool (a) 0-2 Bad result, decent performance also my team is tired from a run of games :(
Playing weakend team to rest players as i have already qualified for knockout stages.CSKA (sofia) (h) 3-0 Vela (3) Hes going to be brilliant in a few years but hesnot quite prem quality YET!
Ive drawn Zenit in the 1st knockout round and the winner will play Valencia or Rangers in the second knockout.
Blackburn (h) 1-0 Walcott, Srna sent off.
My next three games come in 6 days! im going to have to rotate a lot.
Fulham (a) 5-3 Fabregas (3) Eduardo, Yobo.
Almunia was Shocking and my defence worried me but i didnt have my left or right back due to suspension.
Hull (h) 2-0 Nasri, Van Persie
Sunderland (a) 2-0 Nasri, Eduardo
January transfer window who should i sign ?

Not doing to bad still in touch. Could you maybe leave a space after every game on your updates just to make it easier to read? how much money you have? maybe a holding midfielder....Gago on loan maybe? or Rodwell if you have a big budget

Anyway keep it going lad!

Ahaa, at the minute i have quite a small budget but im thinking of selling Boruc and bringing in Smithies who i think will progress to be a good keeper. And yeah ill try and remember to leave a space after every game. How good is Gago?

He would fill a gap til the summer anyway. You could probably get him on loan so there would be no risk.

Oh ok , cheers mate :)

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Cant get Gago on loan any other ideas?

January , the new year and the transfer window! But as I have little money i'm afraid theres not to much excitement in he transfer market. Also i have to play Man Utd. And we have both legs of the semi final of the Carling Cup vs Aston Villa. Also sadly we have lost our players to the African Cup Of Nations.

January
Maidenhead (a) 7-0 Ramsey (2) , Eduardo, Vela, Gallas, Srna.

League Cup Aston Villa (h) 4-1 Srna, Arshavin , Van Persie (2)
That result leaves us with a great chance of reaching Wembley !

Birmingham (h) 2-0 Fabregas (2)
Van Persie injured for around a month.

Man Utd (a) 3-2 Arshavin (2), Eduardo
Great comeback from 2 down!

League Cup 2nd leg Aston Villa (a) 1-1 Walcott
Arsenal are going to Wembley !

Bristol City (h) 2-1 Arshavin (2)
Vermaelen out for 3 weeks, now very weak defence :'(

View attachment 71249
Cummings signs Smithies
Sky Sports understands that Luke Cummings has signed Smithies from Huddersfield for £1.8M. Cummings says " Boruc hasnt adjusted to life in England therefore im looking to sell him and have brought in Alex. He's a good young keeper who will soon be chalenging Manuel for a place in the first team."

Arsenal draw Everton in the Fa Cup 5th round.

Wigan (h) 1-0 Eduardo
Srna banned for 3 games for 10 yellows.

Really good month ! Leaves us ok in the prem with games in hand !
View attachment 71267

Sorry about i said i had to play Chelsea thats next month.

Febuary sees us play Zenit twice in the Europa League And Chelsea in the Prem unless it gets rescheduled AGAIN! Also Alex Smithies has gone on loan for 3 months to Sheffield United for fist team experience i think he might start pushing for the first team place in Arsenal next season.

Febuary
Wolves (a) 2-0 Arshavin, Eduardo

Everton (a) 3-1 Walcott, Arshavin (2)

Van Persie and Vermaelen are Fit again, Yobo, Song and Eboue are back.

Burnley (h) 2-0 Walcott , Fabregas

Fa Cup 5th round Everton (h) 0-1
Dissapointing result :(

The Chelsea match as been rearanged AGAIN to the 31st March

Europa league Zenit (a) 4-1 Arshavin(3), Danny OG

Chelsea (a) 1-0 Van Persie
What a result against the league leaders!

Zenit (a) 4-0 (8-1 Agg) Yobo, Van Persie, Walcott.
Arsenal draw Rangers
Song out for 5 days and misses League Cup final.

Fulham (wembley!) 1-0 ARSHAVIN!
Arsenal win the League Cup !

great start m8 will be following :)

Last edited:
Congrats on the cup win! The new layout looks good as well helps with the reading!

Aha cheers or that mate and if you think i should change anything else for layout etc just say and ill try to :)

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 AM ----------

March, the title race is extremely close.Providing I win my games in hand i will be 1 point behind chelsea! Also this month i have Europa league tie with Rangers.

March

West Ham (h) 3-0 Nasri, Arshavin, Walcott

Rangers (a) 1-2 Fabregas
Are win streak has come to an end but its stl going in the prem!

Stoke (a) 1-1 Arshavin
Bad few days for Arsenal but im sure we can turn it around!

Rangers (h) 4-1 (5-3 Agg) Bendtner(2) , Walcott(2)
Song and Fabregas banned for next match in Europa League. Arsenal Draw Liverpool in Quarter Final and the winners of that will play Wolfsburg/ Galatasaray.

Aston Villa (h) 2-1 Van Persie, Walcott

Portsmouth (h) 1-0 James OG , Vermaelen sent off
Song Banned for three games , 10 yellows.

Man City (a) 1-2 Yobo
Arsenal's unbeaten run comes to an end but to a very good Man City side.

And to top of good month Yobo won player of the month , Walcott won young player of the month and i won manager of the month !

still going strong mate. Am sure you will but the city result behind you!

April is full of important games including Liverpool in the Europa Cup and Premierleague. We also have Chelsea and Tottenham so this month may be defining in how my team finish.

April

Europa league Liverpool (h) 2-1 Walcott, Nasri

League Liverpool (h) 1-2 Fabregas

Europa cup Liverpool (a) 0-0

Tottenham (a) 0-0

Chelsea (a) Walcott
Great result against league leaders.

Bolton (a) Walcott, Eduardo, Arshavin
Eduardo injured for 2 weeks.

Galatasaray (h) 1-1 Vela

Blackburn (a) 0-0

Galatasary (a) 4-1 (5-2 Agg) Arshavin (3) , Fabregas
Arsenal play Everton in final.

View attachment 71895

Also if we beat Fulham and West ham we win the title.

May , this could make or break my season. With 2 premier league matches to win the league and then Everton in the Europa league.

May

Fulham (h) 2-0 Yobo, Eduardo
After over results we've won the Premier League!
View attachment 71898

West Ham (a) 1-2 Arshavin

I won manager of the year! Walcott won under 21 player of the year and Van Persie came third in player of the year. Also Fabregas scored the second best goal of the season. Finally Yobo and Clichy were in the team of the year and Arshavin and Van Persie were in the subs.
View attachment 71899

Everton (Europa league final, Hamburg) 1-1 Eduardo(goal) , Song and Fabegas sent off really bad ref! Penalties.

View attachment 71919
I HATE PENALTIES !

Ok, i had an ok season. Won 2 cups including the prem ! Who should i sign in summer? i think i should sign Rodwell . And i also need a keeper, any ideas preferably younger. Also from his performances this year im thinking about signing Yakubu. I need to get rid of Boruc to.