Good luck, but you really need to change the title.

Nice story but a few pointers:

1. Add some articles to make it more interesting? Some pics to go with it?

2. Download some logos,because it makes the screenshots look better.

View attachment 74365
Cummings Announces transfers

Cummings today called a press conference to announce transfers that had been made. After a long wait in the transfer window cummings said that the transfer window had been " Frustrating and difficult".

Joe Hart
View attachment 74366

Cummings Said " Joe is a young yet capable keeper who could innaly bring to an end the bad goalkeepers that Arsenal have singned. I see Joe and Smithies in the future fighting for both Arsenal's and England's number 1 shirt.

Sandro
View attachment 74367

Cummings Said " Sandro is a young brazillian Defensive midfielder who also has the quality to develop in to one of thebest midfielders in the world. Because of my attacking team he is going to have a tough job but im sure he's up to the challenge."

Cummings did also say that he still has money to spend but doesnt know if he will use it. He has also comfirmed that Real Madrid and Man City are interested in Clichy. He said " bids have been made and also rejected, I dont want to sell Gael."

View attachment 74371

The Charity Shield
Chelsea vs Arsenal

Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal
Walcott (1)
Van Persie (12)
Drogba (39)
Cassano (58)

Arsenal lose 7-6 on penalties.

Cummings said " We've thrown away a 2-0 lead, which we really should of kept. In the end howver we again lost on the shoot out, an area which we really need to improve on.

Why did you release Rosicky? Anyhow, good sandro signing! Kepp it up :)

Rosiscky wanted a to big wage so therefore i didnt sign him on as he wasnt a massive part of my plans.

nice story, but these results aren't good with arsenal, but keep going m8.

August , the start of the prem. I hope we start well and attempt to reclaim are premier league title.​

August

Sheffield utd (h) 4-1
Upson (19)
Nasri (27) Walcott (55) Arshavin (58) (92)
A shaky start to the season but credit to the lads for turining it around and winning in style !

Transfer update !

Reports say that today ths signing of Van Der Vaart from Real madrid to arsenal has been finalised. the deal is thought to be around £4.5 Million. Cummings said " Van Der Vaart is a very talented midfielder with a lot to offer Arsenal. I think he will do well but he will have to prove himself with the competiton for places."

Also it is thought that Boruc is on the brink of going on loan to real Zaragoza.

Middlesborough (a) 3-2
Van Der Vaart(27) Fabregas (34) Vela (67)
O'Neill (69) Alliadeiere (80)
A wins a win but are defending at the end was appauling. We NEED to improve.
Joe Hart out for 6 weeks with broken finger, Almunia looks likely replacement.

Sunderland (h) 3-2
Arshavin (6)
Onuoha (15)
Van Der Vaart (56)
Richardson (58)
Walcott (74)
Another win , another good attacking display but another shocking defensive performance to set pieces headed in. I know its my second choice keeper but im still dissapointed.

Transfer News
Cummings has again splashed the cash on a new player and this time 27 year old Javier castro. A goalkeeper from Ourense Cummings signed him for 200K. " hes a vey good goalkeeper and will fight for the number 1 spot."
View attachment 76454

Arsenal have drawn Zenit, Genoa and Stade Rennais in group F of the champions league.

Wba (a) 0-0
Bad result , but other all a decent month!

Septembr starts with lots of international friendlies therefore there arent so many games. But there are some prem games which we need to win to keep pressure on the leaders which at the minute i am! I also forgot to mention i won the manager of the month.
September

Fulham (h) 1-0
Van Der Vaart (16)
A decent result, maybe should of got a few more goals.

Stade Rennais (h) 4-1
Nasri (7) Ramsey (23) Walcott (38) Eduardo (52)
Clichy OG (83)
Good result, dissapointing to concede late on. After his 2 assists and a goal in this match i was dissapointed to find out that Walcott is out for 3 to 4 months with a torn muscle in his calf.

Liverpool (a) 1-2
Van Persie (23)
Torres (24) Gerrard (49)
We played quite well but im disappointed at getting beaten today, we're going to have to come back strong.

West Brom League Cup (h) 2-0
Van Persie (21, 74)
Perico missed Pen (33)
We continue in the cup with a decent result. Van Persie looks in good form and im hoping he can keep this up in to the United match!
Arsenal draw Ipswich in 4th round.

Man Utd (h) 3-1
Arshavin (10, pen 45) Van Der Vaart (42)
Rooney (76)
Rafael sent off (81)

Great result ! Brilliant football in the first half, bit tired in the second but still a great win!

Genoa (a) 2-2
Van Persie (2)
Acquafresca (30) Palacio (65)
Arshavin (68)
Papastathopoulos sent off (85)
Not the best result but after a run of games we finnally get a break. Ok month.

Maybe another update later but i am watching ENGLAND ! <3

why do you need to buy so many goalies? i have 2 at a maximum and one in the reserve

October is a month where we have a few premier league matches that we have to win to keep up the pressure on Liverpool. Also we have a group stage match aganst Zenit.

October

Portsmouth (a) 1-1
Arshavin (2)
Utaka (76)
We needed another goal and payed the price for not getting one.

Hull (a) 4-1
Vennegor of Hesselink (3)
Arshavin (12) Srna (32) Eduardo (70) Yobo (78)
Good victory after going behind so early, after a tough first season Srna really seems to be playing well now.

Zenit (h) 4-0
Arshavin (2) Malafeev OG (66) Eduardo (70) Van Persie (76)
Denisov Sent off (90)
Good result and great performance, the only downside is the Sandro injury that keeps him out for 2 weeks, Song is probable replacement.

Ipswich League cup (a) 3-2
Nasri (3)
Stead (45)
Arshavin (45 + 2)
Rosas (86)
Bendtner (90 + 4)
What a match ! Are defense should of been better but that's why Sandro is so important and well played to Ispwich also i would like to point out Arshavin's scoring streak!
Arsenal draw aston Villa in Quarter Final.

Stoke (h) 1-0
Nasri (18)
Another win but a poor peformance. A decent month !

View attachment 76988

I think he means the abbilities as i would like to see how good he is :D

27 year old regen looks amazing good job in winning the premier league

The oldest regen ive seen on 2010 is 20 years and he has class stats but always ******* homesick :( :mad: