View attachment 82319

Transfer Gossip

Today Sky Sports news has heard that Arsenal have signed Niko Kranjcar from Tottenham for around 5.25 Million. Niko had requested a transfer from Tottenham and although he is thought to be used as backup he has signed a 4 year deal worth around 50K a year.

View attachment 82320
The Croation international was looking for bigger challenges.​

Two good signings but cant believe you let RVP go :O good luck with the season ahead hope you achieve btr than your 4th place.

Two good signings but cant believe you let RVP go :O good luck with the season ahead hope you achieve btr than your 4th place.
Thanks and yeah i had to keep RVP or Eduardo but Eduardo got more goals in less games last season so kept him , maybe bad decistion though.

---------- Post added at 02:24 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:35 PM ----------

August is a very important month, With the charity shield against Liverpool and then the start if the premier league. I want to start as we mean to go on ! Also im aiming fir a double this year. Fabregas has kept captaincy with Darijo Srna as his vice.

August

Liverpool (wembley ,charity shield.) 2-1
Arshavin (4)
Torres (30)
Eduardo (53)
We looked good today against a strong liverpool team.

Blackburn (a) 2-0
Arshavin (8) Eduardo (20)
Good opening game to the Premier League.

Rubin (h) 1-0
Eduardo (87)
Good performance, managed to scrape a result in the end.

Sunderland (a) 0-1
Srna OG (28)

Rubin (a) 3-1
Vasiljev (pen 8)
Arshavin (10) Nasri ( 71,81)
Good performance, qualified for the champios league , phew.

Arsenal draw PSV, Lazio, Craiova.

Liverpool (h) 1-1
Torres (25)
Arshavin (71)
Decent result against reining league champions.

Birmingham (h) 4-0
Arshavin (12, 46, 82)
Bardsley sent off (32)
Dzeko (67)

Quite a bad first month but hoping to turn it around.

Goes against all my Arsenal principles but good luck (principles = not spending **** and playing Eastmond who you let go) Still, good to see an arsenal story, i'm following from now

After are bad start to the league season we really need this month to go well. We also have some group games in the champions league. Arshavin got player of the month.​

September

Arshavin out for 2 weeks after injury on international. Players are going to have to stand up and be counted to replace are best player this season.

West Brom (a) 3-2
Sandro sent off (2)
Olsson (24) Wood (32)
Walcott (65) Eduardo (68, 74)
What a comeback! But firstly it was never a sending off, Dzeko looked lazy again but when i brought on Walcott the pace was to difficult for West Brom to defend against.

Lazio (a) Champions league 3-2
Eduardo (30, 83)
Zarate (pen 38) Diakite (59)
Dzeko (90+2)
Again we were bad defensively but Eduardo looked good and generally we looked good going forward. Shame about Yobo's injury , out for 3 weeks.

Peterborough (a) League Cup 4-0
Eduardo ( 45+2, 68, 88) Van Der Vaart (73)
Decent performance, but obviously i would expect that sort of performance against Peterborough.

Arsenal draw Tottenham in 4 th round.

Portsmouth (h) 2-1
Dzeko (41)
Utaka (61)
Fabregas (86)
Bad performance but managed to scrape through.

U Craiova (h) 4-1
Nasri (5) Nasri sent off (19)
Rus (32)
Arshavin (43) Walcott (55,76)
Good performance especially from Walcott who got a brace from the second half, but bad dicipline again.

View attachment 82807

Just finished watching, great thread!

May i know how u played Walcott? i think you are getting the best out of him =]

Btw, good signing of Yobo Arsenal really short of his talent. the title race is close in your game (we won't win below 90 points) and its funny that Yobo was the best performer with 7.28 points (some of the players are close to 8 here)...

I am managing Arsenal too and in the mid-way of the 1st season now. Sad to see the departure of Bendtner in your game, he's an important player for me especially when VPS & Eduardo got tightly marked sometimes. Can u post your line-up please?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Just finished watching, great thread!

May i know how u played Walcott? i think you are getting the best out of him =]

Btw, good signing of Yobo Arsenal really short of his talent. the title race is close in your game (we won't win below 90 points) and its funny that Yobo was the best performer with 7.28 points (some of the players are close to 8 here)...

I am managing Arsenal too and in the mid-way of the 1st season now. Sad to see the departure of Bendtner in your game, he's an important player for me especially when VPS & Eduardo got tightly marked sometimes. Can u post your line-up please?

Yeah sorry i dint see this comment but my lineup now is :
GK: Castro
Rb: Srna Cb: Yobo Cb: Vermaelen or Otmendi Lb:Clichy
Dm: Sandro or Song
Cm: Fabregas Cm: Nasri
Acm: Arshavin
Cf: Dzeko Cf: Eduardo or Walcott

And i play walcott as a poacher and hes been brilliant!​

---------- Post added at 08:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:23 PM ----------

October is a month where we have to continue are decent form from last month. I won Manager of the month last year.

October

Sheffield Utd (a) 2-1
Walcott (33) Dzeko (49)
Cleverley (80)
Good result against a strong Sheffield utd team, they now have players like Upson, Dempsey and Necid.

Man City (h) 2-3
Tevez (10, 49) Adebayor (15)
Dzeko (52, 66)
We were shocking defensively but Dzeko looked good which hopefully will turn in to some form.

Chelsea (a) 1-2
Floccari ( 32 )
Dzeko (44)
Bosingwa (88)
So unlucky to concede late on but after to bad results we need to start winning.

Psv (h) 1-0
Dzeko (74)
A win but not a good performance.

Tottenham (a) League cup 1-0
Walcott (34)
Good performance, and walcott ended drought.
Draw Man U in quarter final.

Burnley (a) 2-1
Fabregas (31)
Paterson (41)
Dzeko (66)
Decent result , bad keeping error for burnley goal.

Bad month, need to improve against big teams.

---------- Post added at 01:30 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:17 PM ----------

November is where we need to really pick up our form if we want to do well this season. We have some champions league games and also Dzeko run of form got him player of the month.

November

Psv (a) 0-0
Boring game and a **** performance. To make it worse Walcott out for 4 months , he seems to get badly injured every year and Vermaelen out for 3 weeks.

Aston Villa (h) 3-0
Dzeko (10) Arshavin (50, 77)
Good performance , good result !

Tottenham (h) 1-0
Dzeko (19)
Another good result, at home we look really solid.

Eduardo injured for 2 weeks in training leaving usvery low on strikers.

Newcastle (a) 0-0
Bad game, bad performance , bad result.

Di Maria Set For Arsenal

Sky Sports News today heard that Di Maria has agreed to sign for Arsenal in January from Athletico Madrid for 4.9 Million pounds. This comes as a suprise as Cummings currently doesnt use wingers in his tactics. He may be changing them as Arsenal currently occupy a less than impressive 4th place.

Lazio (h) 2-1
Yobo (25) Yobo sent off (45) Srna (61)
Pandev (71)
Another decent result, silly sending off though.

Man Utd league cup (a) 1-3 aet
Yobo (37)
Fletcher (82) Macheda (94, 100)
We got beat when we were tired. Also Otamendi out for 3 weeks.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

December is a month where we really need to start performing. We havent performed well enough this season and at the end of the year we need to start winning.

December

Wolves (a) 0-0
**** performance.

U Craviova (a) 3-0
Dzeko (28, 68) Alex Song sent off (56) Vela (58)
A better performance but our disipline this season is shocking!

Fulham (a) 3-1
Dzeko (12) Arshavin (14) Vermaelen (24)
Zamora (83)
Really good start! Slowed down a bit in the end but still overall a decent performance. Shame about Kranjcar's injury keeping him out for 6 weeks.

Traore moves to LOSC Metropole for 3 million in January.

Arsenal draw OM In champions League.

West Ham (h) 2-1
Arshavin (48) Arshavin sent off (50)
Diamanti (73)
Eduardo (90+3)
A really dirty game about 20 yellow cards and a red, we need to control our players! Also Vermaelen out for 6 days.

Man Utd (h) 2-1
Rossi (13) Anderson sent off (24)
Dzeko (62) Van Der Vaart (79)
Great result, really happy with an injured team.

Hull (a) 1-0
Dzeko (86)
Bad performance but happy with the 3 points. Sandro injured for 3 weeks though.

Blackburn (h) 3-0
Srna ( 6 ) Nasri (75) Dzeko (90+1)
Good performance and were starting to look better.

Fulham (a) FA Cup 1-1
Not a great performance or result but it rounds off a unbeaten month.