November, coming close to the new year we need to keep playing well and keep up the pressure, Also with the new kits out we will see if they effect are performance!
October

Zenit (a) 2-1
Sirl (10)
Arshavin (pen 53) Srna (90 + 4)
A good result away from home. A bad first half perfromance but i feel we got what we deserved in the second half!

West Ham (h) 2-1
Van Der Vaart (20)
Moreno (75)
Eduardo (87)
After Arshavin's goal was ruled out for offside i thought this wasnt going to be are day, but credit the lads for keeping pushing and we got are reward.

Blackburn (a) 1-0
Van Persie (28)
Samba Sent off (84)

Aston Villa (a) 1-4
Agbonlahor (17)
Yobo Sent off (50)
Ignashevich (Pen 51)
Arshavin (59)
Davies (85, 88)
Bad result and we need to bounce back.

Wolves (h) 1-1
Arshavin (73)
Surman (84)
2 bad results in a row, we really need to get back on track.

Stade rennais (a) 3-1
Etcheverry (8) Pietri sent off (27)
Nasri (41) Van Persie (59) Eduardo (87)

Chelsea (a) 1-0
Eduardo (86)
They were by far the better team in the game but we held on well and managed to score, well done to the lads !
Sadly, Clichy out for 2 - 3 weeks :(

Arsenal draw Newcastle in 3rd round of the Fa Cup.

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

Yeh he is quite good, i was lucky with one of my scouts recommending him. And thats a shame, do you have a story ?

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

Ive heard that Dos Santos of Tottenham becomes a good player, How much should i bid and consider he's from a rival club.

ill follow as i like arsenal can you follow my shakhtar to good games you had

yehh i will !!

---------- Post added at 10:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

After doing a proper month my internet went dodgy :( So im just going to give you the results.

December

Aton villa (league cup) 1-3
Everton 2-1
Genoa 4-0
(we drew sevilla in knockout stages.)
Bolton 3-0
Man City 3-0
Sheff utd 2-0

Decent month , sorry about the bad update but there will be a better one next time.

January is a month where we look to continue are good league form and hopefully start a good FA Cup run. I also again won manager of the month !

January

Newcastle (h)( League Cup ) 1-1
Guthrie (38)
Ashavin (71)
Im a bit annoyed that this one has gone to a replay we really should of performed better.

If we win we draw Hull or Middlesborough.

Sunderland (a) 1-1
N Gog (32)
Eduardo (46)
Another draw , we need to start winning again .

Transfer news

Today Sky Sports news have found ou about the sale of Bendtner to Napoli for around 5.5 Million, Bendtner described this move as " **** coming to an end" as he was rarely used at Arsenal, Arsenal are thought to be looking a Dos Santos of Tottenham and Verratti of Pescara.

West Brom (h) 2-1
*** (26)
Van Der Vaart (pen 54) Eduardo (90+ 3)
Another bad performance but at least we grinded out the result.

Newcastle (a) League Cup Replay 4-3
Xisco (26)
Arshavin (41) Walcott (45, 60 , 63)
Taylor (pen 67) Nolan (74)
Great game but i dont know what the defense was doing.

Liverpool (h) 0-1
Gerrard (90)
We were by far the better team and didnt deserve that late goal against us.

Middlesborough (h) 2-0
Walcott (74, 90+3)
Decent performance from the lads!

Hull Fa Cup 4th round (h) 2-1
Van Der Vaart (12) Arshavin (18)
Gardner (54)
Arsenal play Tottenham or West Ham.

Transfer talk
Today Manuel Almunia has left Arsenal for Real Madrid , the deal is thought to be around 3.3 Million. The Spaniard hadnt featured much for Arsenal since the signings of Hart and Castro. Also Verratti is set to sign for Arsenal after being co-owned for around 1 million , the talented young Italin is said to be excited about moving to such a big club.

Fulham (a) 0-1
Konchesky (pen 45)
Sandro sent off (69)
Bad result, bad performance. And to top it off Arshavin's out for 11 days missing Man U game, and also Sandro misses it through suspension.

Man u (a) 3-4
Rossi (15)
Walcott (35) Nasri (44)
Berbatov (62) Anderson (68) Vucinic (72)
Eduardo (89)
We didnt deserve to lose that, there free kicks were brilliant.

A bad month we've dropped off a bit and need to catch up.

Febuary as i said is month in which i need to get back to form and start winning again.

Febuary

View attachment 80915
After a bad month i have decided to try new tactics, what do you think?

Blackburn (h) 0-0
We were all over them all game but couldnt score. Also Fabreagas out for 3 weeks.

Portsmouth (h) 0-1
Vermaelen missed penalty (12)
Diop (60)
Again the ball doesnt want to go in , and then got bea tby a scrappy goal. Van persie injured for 2 weeks.

After these bad results im going to try a simple 4-3-3 formation.

Tottenham (h) (Fa Cup 5th round ) 1-0
Nasri (36)
Good result and a decent performance against a strong Tottenham side.
Arsenal draw charlton or Sheff Wed in 6th round, what luck!

Sevilla (a) (Champ league 1st leg) 1-0
Arshavin (9) Arshavin missed pen (45+4)

Stoke (a) 2-1
Ashton (10)
Van Der Vaart ( 20, 90 )

Yobo sent off (22)
Good result but bad reffing, Yobo banned and also Sandro reached yellow card limit.

Hull (h) 3-0
Arshavin (8) Walcott (48) Cathcart OG (55)
A good game to round off a bad month.

Good to see this story back up an running again mate good job :D

great read so far mate getting a bit lucky in some of the games by just grinding results.
Maybe use a different colour for the opposite teams goalscorer will make it easier to read and understand

March is a month of few matches but we have to keep the pressure up in the league and hopefully progress in both the Fa Cup and Champions League.

March

Charlton (a) Fa Cup Quarter final 2-0
Arshavin (13) Murphy (77)
We did the job today and Murphy did well on his first ever game for Arsenal.
Semi Final against Everton.

Sevilla (h) 4-1 (5-1 Agg)
Arshavin (3,85) Vela (33)
Negredo (37)
Fabregas (53)
Romaric sent off (78)
Great performance and a lot of goals!
Arsenal draw Genoa in next round.

West Ham (a) 2-1
Arshavin (11) Van Persie (19)
Kovac (57)
Ok game, another win and were on good form!

Aston Villa (h) 3-1
Walcott (23, 30)
Milner (44)
Ignashevich Og (82)
Good result against the league leaders and one which has made the title race very close! The bad news however is that Walcott is out for 3 weeks.

View attachment 81041

Genoa (h) Champions league Quarter-final 3-0
Van Persie (36 39) Verratti (74)
Decent result to round off a great month , Verratti gets his first goal for me after coming on as a sub.

I was thinking about starting an international thread as well as continueing this, any ideas on a country. I want a decent country, not the best with a lot of young talent , maybe mexico or someone.

Just finished watching, great thread!

May i know how u played Walcott? i think you are getting the best out of him =]

Btw, good signing of Yobo Arsenal really short of his talent. the title race is close in your game (we won't win below 90 points) and its funny that Yobo was the best performer with 7.28 points (some of the players are close to 8 here)...

I am managing Arsenal too and in the mid-way of the 1st season now. Sad to see the departure of Bendtner in your game, he's an important player for me especially when VPS & Eduardo got tightly marked sometimes. Can u post your line-up please?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 PM ----------

Just finished watching, great thread!

May i know how u played Walcott? i think you are getting the best out of him =]

Btw, good signing of Yobo Arsenal really short of his talent. the title race is close in your game (we won't win below 90 points) and its funny that Yobo was the best performer with 7.28 points (some of the players are close to 8 here)...

I am managing Arsenal too and in the mid-way of the 1st season now. Sad to see the departure of Bendtner in your game, he's an important player for me especially when VPS & Eduardo got tightly marked sometimes. Can u post your line-up please?

Also surprised you sold bendtner has be key when Van Persie injured

Not really because i played vela , arshvin eduardo walcott before him so he didnt get much time on the pitch.

I don't think Dos Santos would leave Spurs for The Scum (Arsenal)

Just joking. xD

Ahaa, dont worry Arsenal are the scum, im chelsea and leicester ;) But yeah there a good team to use on Fm because chelsea get to much money.

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 01:19 AM ----------

April is where we need to continue to push on as the league is getting closer and closer to its end. Also we have are second leg against Genoa which I hope we can win.

April

Everton (a) (1)
Yakubu (57)
Unlucky to lose that 1, Yakubu followed up on his missed penalty which for a start wasnt a penalty!

Genoa (a) 0-0 (3-0 Agg)
We've done well , i rested a few players today and im happy with the result of a Champions league Semi Final!
Arsenal draw Barcelona in Semi - Final!

Everton (wembley) ( FA Cup semi-final) 2-0
Van Persie (40 Walcott (69)
A good result , and good performance and we have the chance to win the FA Cup!

Arsenal announce commercial link with Okayama FC in Japan.

Tottenham (h) 1-0
Arshavin (8)
A good result which leaves us in good position but with some tough games coming up.

Barcelona (a) 0-3
Henry (26) Imbrahimavic (57) Xavi (83)
Henry's 30 yard goal was brilliant after that we just got destroyed.

Chelsea (h) 1-2
Sandro sent off (23)
Clichy Og (45+3)
Eduardo (61)

Lampard (73)
Defensive mistakes cost us the game. Clichy was unlucky to score an own goal but theres no excuse for castro being tackled by Lampard.Also Sandro's banned for 2 games and Van Persie is injured for 10 days missing the return leg of Barcelona. Sandro has also set a record, which may sound good but its for 19 yellows and 2 reds in 1 season!

Barcelona (h) 1-1
Ibrahimovic (18)
Arshavin (36)
I thought it was the dream start when Eduardo netted after 43 seconds only for it to be ruled offside. We played really well but sadly couldn't overturn the deficit as nothing seemed to go in, anyway now we can concentrate on are FA Cup Final And the Premier League.

View attachment 81821

So going in to the last month of the season the league table looks like this and with Man City , Wolves , Tottenham and Bolton to play its going to be tight!

---------- Post added at 02:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

May, the final month of the year where we have to play for big games and then finally the FA Cup final.

May

Man City (h) 2-1
Van Der Vaart (pen 35)
Adebayor (46)
Walcott (83)
Just when i thought are title hopes were going to be damaged with a loss up stepped Walcott to keep faith ! Arshavins out for most of season though.

Wolves (a) 1-1
Doyle (30)
Fabregas (90)
POOR.

Tottenham (a) 0-2
Palacios (19)
Defoe (41)
Another poor performance and are chances of retaining the Prem are very low and only the FA Cup can stop this season from being a complete failure.

Bolton (h) 0-0
Are poor ending to the season is complete. After being in a strong position we've really thrown it away.

View attachment 81849

A poor ending but we still have a chance for a trophy!

Aston Villa (WEMBLEY!) 1-0
Walcott (45+2)
View attachment 81859

So the season died away a bit but at least we got a trophy , im looking at signing some new cb'c and maybe a big signing striker, any ideas? Also i might be using
4-1-3-2 next season , any thoughts.
My player of the season : Arshavin !

Oh well , we finished 4th , liverpool won the league and Stoke , Middlesborough and Bolton went down , ill try and fix that, sorry.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Also i have been given a new 4 year contract for 85,ooo a week

Pre season

Signings
View attachment 82054
I think ive made some good signings , what do you think? I've made quite a lot of sales to raise money for the signings. I now have a small squad but one plcked with talent. This is my squad and formation on an ideal day.
View attachment 82055

Results

Barnet (a) 4-0
Arshavin ( 17, 30 ,44) Srna (79)
Good result against week opposition , Arshavin looked sharp.

Internacional (a) 5-1
Arshavin (6) Dzeko (19, 65,73) Walcott (38)
We looked sharp again and this is the first of our 3 games in 3 days.

Gremio (a) 0-1
Schumacher (10)
I think the 2 games in 2 days has got to us.

Figueirense (a) 4-0
Arshavin (6) Nasri (22) Walcott (29) Fabregas (44)
We came back well and looked good !

why do you sign lots of players all the time???

disgraceful lol joking