Arsenal v Chelsea

And now currently first. http://www.skysports.com/football/league/0,19540,11660,00.html
When we won the league, that was without ronaldo (at his peak)
then ronaldo came into play, we came 2nd, then 3rd and now he's gone, were coming first?

Anyone see a trend??

okay, we might not have ronaldo, big loss, but we are man utd, no-matter who is playing, there is a mentality to win game and titles, and tht will never end.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

That's not cheating, just a bad decision by the ref. Because Man Utd have never had one of those. ;)

it bad refereeing not to see it, but it is cheating to do it, just like diving.

Looks like the season over for Arsenal.

I'm tired of Wenger making excuses, the team isn't good enough!

He's going to ruin this club.
How can you possibly say that? He has brought countless brilliant players to the club, Henry, Bergkamp, Pires, Fabregas, Clichy, Toure, Gallas, Vermaelen, Van Persie, Eduardo, Arshavin, Nasri, Wilshere, Ramsey, I could go on forever..

He may not be bringing to many trophies, but he's building for the future which will count for the most in the long run.

Chris Mavinga.?(H)(H)
YESS, that's him :D (H)

Never End? Yeah whatever. Never say never.

Without Ronaldo, Man Utd just are not a strong of a force they were last year, that's why Chelsea have passed them out and are winning the league.

Without Ronaldo, Man Utd just are not a strong of a force they were last year, that's why Chelsea have passed them out and are winning the league.

how many times, have utd been 3,4,5,6,7 points behind in december/ january and still won the league. they did it last season. year before that, and before that. united start playing 2nd half not 1st half

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

He's been building for the future for the last ****** 6 years to no avail.

i forgot arsenal wherent one injury away from winning the league one season.

the only mistake wenger made was letting veira go.

It's well known United start off slow and then become quality usually. I wouldn't get to confident.. Arsenal were in the exact same position as you a few seasons back, then Eduardo broke his leg and boom, they fell apart.

Arsenal dominated the first bit of the first half, you didnt make us pay, good teams like chelsea make u pay for not taking your chances like drogba did, you were beaten fair and square, overall we were the better side as you got beat 3-0 and to whoever said we wouldnt be anywhere with money and abramovich ... arsenal and united would be NOWHERE without wenger or ferguson so stfu you *****

im not even going respond to that comment? (-.-)
As an Arsenal fan I'm tired of just believing. That's twice Chelsea have beat us, convincingly (4-1, and now 3-0). They have a far better record against us over the past few years.

We evidently need strengthening of the squad, and get nothing. We finish 21 points behind Utd last season...21 points. 7 wins, that's not small margin. Teams like Tottenham are strengthening their side constantly, where we are sticking with this policy of bringing in youth talent. It's just not working...

how many times, have utd been 3,4,5,6,7 points behind in december/ january and still won the league. they did it last season. year before that, and before that. united start playing 2nd half not 1st half

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

i forgot arsenal wherent one injury away from winning the league one season.

the only mistake wenger made was letting veira go.

I'll remind you of this at the end of the season, mate. =]

Anyway, I'm gonna stop arguing, don't wanna annoy anyone, so, goodbye:wub:

we are all thinking and saying the same thing, to his blinkered view

He's been building for the future for the last ****** 6 years to no avail.
Yeah and Chelsea are really helping the future of football aren't they? No they're not, they just buy well known players instead of grooming players at a young age. What have you been doing for the last 6 years or so? Just using Abramovich's money and winning trophies with it.

And I don't respect the way chelsea play football, or the way they act in the transfer market, end of.

What have Chelsea done wrong in the market?

Please remove your head, from your *** :D

Chelsea are a big team now, but not before Abramovich

I think you will find they were a reasonably big side who won a few FA Cups and The Cup winners cup. They also had a good few title challenge's under Vialli and Ranieri

Winning two league titles dosent make you a big club. I would put United and Liverpool before us. Then Leeds, Forest and maybe everton before you, even at a par with spurs. You have a poor fan-base and NO history

Chelsea are a big club NOW. Sure they might not have been in the past but they are now. I hate all that bull **** about Leeds and Forrest being 'big' clubs. Sure in the past but unless your consistently up there then you cannot class them as big clubs

i would say, from 2 league titles on the trot. then 2nd, then 3rd was a downward spiral

LMAO, Hardly a downward spiral. That's like saying United went in a spiral when they went three years without winning the league.

Looks like the season over for Arsenal.

I'm tired of Wenger making excuses, the team isn't good enough!

He's going to ruin this club.

Oh Dear. Worst comment i have heard all year.

okay, we might not have ronaldo, big loss, but we are man utd, no-matter who is playing, there is a mentality to win game and titles, and tht will never end.

---------- Post added at 07:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

it bad refereeing not to see it, but it is cheating to do it, just like diving.

Ahh everyone goes down easy and dives these days.

My view on the game. Great win for Chelsea, Played like any away team should play and the diamond they had going on was amazing. Great organised narrow play from a great manager. Sure it might not be pretty but they just won 3-0 at the emirates.

Nicely done.
Care to contradict yourself some more?
Of course I care, I'm asking why anyone else would care. You're clearly obsessed with something about us being mates. Your trying to twist what I'm saying against me, you may aswell just be typing '****, ****, ****, ****, ****'

Why would people say, you would be nowhere without money ? :S, everyone knows we were a top 5 club before abramovich even came, so give it a rest, you lost today and are now 11 poin ts behind :) deal with it

Why would people say, you would be nowhere without money ? :S, everyone knows we were a top 5 club before abramovich even came, so give it a rest, you lost today and are now 11 poin ts behind :) deal with it

everyone also knew, tht you where close to adminstration and would of gone into adminstration without Ambramovich, i bet you didnt know tht.

Truth is, Chelsea is a very hateable team, with almost no history, when compared to Lpool, manutd or even arsenal, and yet, they act like they have the best team in the world, no offence, tho, i just dont like chelsea. you will never have another Mou :p