Arsenal V Tottenham - Saturday 20th November 2010

• Thread starter Thread starter CJ
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 221
  • Views Views 13K
penalty was deserved. great comeback from spurs, but it meas nothing unless you can get in some consistency. no point in beating the big teams if you then go and slip up against the smaller ones. hope you get 4th though

My dads a Spurs supporter and i couldnt agree more. Hope they get 4th spot

Not at all looking good for Arsenal. Third loss at home. Something is wrong with this team. Completely dominated first half and somehow bottled it in the second half. TBH Spurs midfield was too easy to bypass and Arseanl have to blame themselves for not converting those chances.

Not at all looking good for Arsenal. Third loss at home. Something is wrong with this team. Completely dominated first half and somehow bottled it in the second half. TBH Spurs midfield was too easy to bypass and Arseanl have to blame themselves for not converting those chances.
i dont think there is anything wrong with arsenal, just the same flaws, not being ruthless enough and then switching off at crucial times, and not being very good at defending set pieces

Easy easy easy. ;)

What a result! Was not expecting such a terrific performance from Gallas today. I just wish he had been the one to score the winner, rather than Kaboul, to rub some more salt in the wounds.

Bale with another goal to his name, and VDV with both a goal and assist, who has to be MOTM based on overall performance.

Amazing. I am joyous right now. No more excuses about us only beating you when you put your second string out. These lads were ready to go top of the table and were done at home. Thanks for the points.

i dont think there is anything wrong with arsenal, just the same flaws, not being ruthless enough and then switching off at crucial times, and not being very good at defending set pieces

Yeah flaws. The number of chances they create is very impressive but their defense is not at all good. I'm not basing my opinion on this game as i said few weeks back. Their CBs are very poor.

i enjoyed that game is me or does no team whant to win this title season

Only watched the second half, very glad I did (not least because I brought VDV into my fantasy team this week) and to be fair, Spurs - based on the second half anyway - looked good value for the 3 points, although Arsenal pretty much just sat back and let them take it.

Two league games, don't forget that lesson our youngsters taught them in the League Cup.

Quite ironic how you are bigging up that win considering Arsenal fans have called it a Mickey Mouse Tin Pot Cup for so long.

and not being very good at defending set pieces
This particular flaw in our team is now beyond a joke. Everytime, every-f*cking time I swear compared to the rest of the team in the prem, we must have the highest percentage of goals conceeded from set pieces. I would actually go as far to say we are the worst team in the prem when it comes to defending set pieces. Who the **** has ever heard of champions that can't defend set pieces? Also its not like this is a new flaw in our team, it's been there for at least half a fricking decade.

/rant

Quite ironic how you are bigging up that win considering Arsenal fans have called it a Mickey Mouse Tin Pot Cup for so long.

I 'bigged up' the win because our youths stuffed you at your place, not because it was the League Cup..

I'd say Tottenham are worse at conceding set pieces actually.

It's nice to see the shoe on the other foot for once though. For years we've been at the Emirates with only a draw, at the most, to look forward to.

It feels good.

I 'bigged up' the win because our youths stuffed you at your place, not because it was the League Cup..

Well your youth team must be far better than your first team after todays result.:P

Back