• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 17K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Joke. Were never gonna win the league with 12 minutes added on.

I love the Kuytman :)! The draw shows how much we have improved this season.

Match of the season right there. What a game. Draw was a fair result imo.

Most of the 2nd half was pretty poor tbh - great end to the game, though. Only Arsenal.

NEXT YEAR! :/

Our only hope is a negative reaction from Utd but I don't see it - they'll inevitably respond brilliantly and we'll suffer a crisis of confidence after the late drama here.

I dont even know what to make of that ending, but that is why Arsenal will not win the league, after all the chances, you get handed a fantastic lifeline, and still find time to throw it away

Think Arsene is complaining that the penalty was won after the 8 minutes of added time.. Thought the whistle would have gone when Szczesny kicked it away but Liverpool attacked right away so it's probably within the time allowed.

Apparently Dalglish told Wenger to "**** off"

Lucas was incredible today! Tackle after tackle after tackle

Think Arsene is complaining that the penalty was won after the 8 minutes of added time.. Thought the whistle would have gone when Szczesny kicked it away but Liverpool attacked right away so it's probably within the time allowed.

Apparently Dalglish told Wenger to "**** off"

this.

the whistle should have gone when sczezeny kicked the ball away.

Just watched live on SS. And can I say, from a neutral fans point of view... What a ****** good end to not so exciting match. The fact that the clock went to 102 minutes was enough for me, but for 2 penalties to be given in what must be the last 4 minutes is incredible. What a game. And I hope no Arsenal fans try and say they deserved to win, because Liverpool were absolutely flawless at the back today, apart from giving the penalty away of course. Good job to Arsenal too though, because they did show a lot of threat. In the end though, a fair draw, and a fantastic last few minutes!

Left the house? What were you thinking? :P

lol. Didn't have a choice-toward the end of the match had to come back from in-laws back home. Missus wouldn't let me listen to the rest of the game. cow :@

when 8 minutes is shown its the minimum, doesnt mean it must go straight away.

But it also doesn't mean another 4 minutes should be added on for no apparent reason.

Liverpool attacked straight away tbf but if the ball goes out after 98 mins then the whistle should go..

Well done Dalglish - good comments re: the row.

But it also doesn't mean another 4 minutes should be added on for no apparent reason.

Liverpool attacked straight away tbf but if the ball goes out after 98 mins then the whistle should go..

you should add on 1 minute + for Arsenals penalty & celebration

Your penalty must've taken around 1.30-2 minutes so I'm assuming the added time would've been from that.

You both are going to be bias towards that decision, you're Arsenal fans! From a neutral perspective, which most will agree on, it was an attacking position and the whistle should not have gone. Get over it guys, the game is over... AND YOU DREW!! :P

not necessarily, the speed at which liverpool attacked again helped their cause since refs blow in "netrual" areas.

The real question here isn't the time, but why eboue chose to shove over lucas instead of pressuring hhim wide, or even arsenals inabilty to convert their dominance

I'm quite surprised that we're 2nd to be fair. We've been ******** up for the last month or so and can't fathom why we aren't 3rd yet. We will be there soon enough.

Now it's reached that stage in the season where it's practically confirmed we're winning nothing, commence people yelling about new signings.

Arsene, we need investment ffsssssssssss.

not necessarily, the speed at which liverpool attacked again helped their cause since refs blow in "netrual" areas.

The real question here isn't the time, but why eboue chose to shove over lucas instead of pressuring hhim wide, or even arsenals inabilty to convert their dominance

Yeah that's what I thought.

Wenger says it wasn't a penalty and that Lucas was "clever" - stopping his run and looking for contact, I guess. Wish he'd accept it sometimes... Understand his argument about ET, though and Redknapp doesn't help:

"90 seconds is the rule" - What about 4 minutes, Jamie?

You both are going to be bias towards that decision, you're Arsenal fans! From a neutral perspective, which most will agree on, it was an attacking position and the whistle should not have gone. Get over it guys, the game is over... AND YOU DREW!! :P

attacking position hmm? So our GK standing with the ball in his hands is an "attacking position" ah well, some ref's just love a bit of controversy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back