• Replies Replies 316
  • Views Views 17K

Who Will Win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's what I thought.

Wenger says it wasn't a penalty and that Lucas was "clever" - stopping his run and looking for contact, I guess. Wish he'd accept it sometimes... Understand his argument about ET, though and Redknapp doesn't help:

"90 seconds is the rule" - What about 4 minutes, Jamie?

RVP took around 1-2 minutes to take his penalty so Liverpool restarted around the 99 minute mark, then the ref would've added on the time wasted from the pen.

Seriously what are people moaning about... Two stonewall penaltys .. a good game from the ref and if you count all stoppages in extra time you will see why it eventually got to 11-12minutes..

game over.
Title over.

just face it

Haha "**** off" Wenger. Thats why hes called the king!

Must be bittersweet for Liverpool fans. They got a crucial point out of the game in very dramatic fashion, but in the process they have given United a massive boost towards their record breaking 19th league title.

Gawd, some Arsenal fans bringing Hillsborough into it.

Such a small bunch of idiots ruin the reputation for everyone else.

Anything can happen I guess but it's title over for Arsenal now, surely. We have to win all our games - including Utd, who will come to us and do what they usually do and hope they drop 4 extra points (in addition to losing at the Emirates) which IS possible.. If Chelsea beat them & they drop a point somewhere else but you have to say it's unlikely at best.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Gawd, some Arsenal fans bringing Hillsborough into it.

Such a small bunch of idiots ruin the reputation for everyone else.

Very surprised about that.. These just your friends or what?

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

hdsvghdS VOHD vpkjds bjpd VPJD SBJKSD VPJ sv jSD JDS VJFS VHJD VJPSDBVJLKBDSJHFVs|HJLBKDSJVGFKVGsabfkuhg kgbd2SFVSD;gf

Is all I have to say on the matter really.

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

All we had to do was stand tall for a minute or two. And yet, we've ****** it up!

hdsvghdS VOHD vpkjds bjpd VPJD SBJKSD VPJ sv jSD JDS VJFS VHJD VJPSDBVJLKBDSJHFVs|HJLBKDSJVGFKVGsabfkuhg kgbd2SFVSD;gf

dfguhsfb roihnobjns obinfiogh???????????????

On a serious note, I felt exactly the same after watching! :P

Anything can happen I guess but it's title over for Arsenal now, surely. We have to win all our games - including Utd, who will come to us and do what they usually do and hope they drop 4 extra points (in addition to losing at the Emirates) which IS possible.. If Chelsea beat them & they drop a point somewhere else but you have to say it's unlikely at best.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 PM ----------

Very surprised about that.. These just your friends or what?

On the Arsenal forums. Of course just a few idiotic "fans" but shame to see that being brought into it.

:(

Really, Really gutted why Eboue pushed lucas i will never know :'(:'(

Thread Closed

Anyone else see this?

[video=youtube;3eoq46VB5fE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eoq46VB5fE[/video]

Seeing as the Arsenal thread is closed, I would like to add something...

To Arsenal fans moaning over the 4 extra minutes.

Extra minute added on for the RVP penalty and celebration, at LEAST, bringing it to about 109 minutes, at which time Liverpool get a free kick on the edge of the area, where he is not going to blow the whistle. After like a minute of hassle sorting out the wall it brings it to about 100 minutes on the clock. Now Wenger said that the whistle should have been blown straight after that, but you cannot blow it whilst they have the ball in the opposition box where Eboue takes down Lucas for the penalty. After a minute of complaining it reaches 112 minutes or whatever and they score.

Its called a minimum, and I'm sure you would not have been complaining if you were still chasing the game, you want the game to drag on until you score, and then end straight away. Don't work like that :)

/Rant over.

Posted in the Sunday Football thread but seeing as this is now re-opened I thought I would post it in here as well :)

Posted in the Sunday Football thread but seeing as this is now re-opened I thought I would post it in here as well :)

pretty much covered it in the thread

As I predicted, it was a draw and the title race is officially over. Was it worth it, Liverpool, to give ManU the 19th for that one point in hopes of Europa League action next season (which, IMO, is actually a big disadvantage, and I'd definitely prefer to not be in it)? Doesn't matter though, even if Arsenal won today they wouldn't have gotten the title. Typical Arsenal to throw it away like that...next year will be their year, I think they'd be unlucky to not get trophies next year. They've got a very talented squad but can't cope with having to miss players like Vermaelen, Djorou, Cesc, Van Persie, etc. for long periods of time. They should get a top 2 finish next season and hopefully grab one of the cups to get the monkey off their backs. Maybe the season after that they might get the league.

As I predicted, it was a draw and the title race is officially over. Was it worth it, Liverpool, to give ManU the 19th for that one point in hopes of Europa League action next season (which, IMO, is actually a big disadvantage, and I'd definitely prefer to not be in it)? Doesn't matter though, even if Arsenal won today they wouldn't have gotten the title. Typical Arsenal to throw it away like that...next year will be their year, I think they'd be unlucky to not get trophies next year. They've got a very talented squad but can't cope with having to miss players like Vermaelen, Djorou, Cesc, Van Persie, etc. for long periods of time. They should get a top 2 finish next season and hopefully grab one of the cups to get the monkey off their backs. Maybe the season after that they might get the league.

next year is always their year, been like this for 6 years, same things crops up each and every time.

Liverpool need European Football if they want some of their targets

jesus effin christ. Just seen the Carra injury. Very nasty. Have a feeling going to have a broken/fractured cheekbone. Looked horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back