Arsenal's GKing Situation

• Thread starter Thread starter Cloud~
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 100
  • Views Views 6K
But would that club carry the same attraction as Arsenal? I doubt it.

It wouldn't matter by then. He would go to whichever club would take him or retire. Either way, Fulham would lose out, quite simple really.

It wouldn't matter by then. He would go to whichever club would take him or retire. Either way, Fulham would lose out, quite simple really.
How would Fulham lose out? If they want him they should just sign him lmao. Fulham would probably be his best option at that time, all you've done is prove my point, thanks.

Some bald **** on SSN said "I think Almunia is a better goalkeeper than Schwarzer."

LOL.

We're waiting for his contract to expire in 2013, to get him on a Sol Campbell swansong-free ;)

How long left in the transfer window?

Nah, it wasn't Pascal Cygan.

Its Stewart Robson !

images

How would Fulham lose out? If they want him they should just sign him lmao. Fulham would probably be his best option at that time, all you've done is prove my point, thanks.

You're clueless. If Fulham won't let Schwarzer leave, he'll most likely refuse to sign a new contract. Therefore he'll leave on a free at the end of his current deal, whether that's to Arsenal (unlikely) or a lower league team or even maybe he'll just retire. This means that Fulham won't recieve any money. If Fulham sell him now, then they'll get a small amount of cash (£5m maybe), which is obviously better than nothing.

You're clueless. If Fulham won't let Schwarzer leave, he'll most likely refuse to sign a new contract. Therefore he'll leave on a free at the end of his current deal, whether that's to Arsenal (unlikely) or a lower league team or even maybe he'll just retire. This means that Fulham won't recieve any money. If Fulham sell him now, then they'll get a small amount of cash (£5m maybe), which is obviously better than nothing.

Most of us have accepted that Schwarzer is leaving and would be delighted to receive 4 million + plus for him considering his age and the fact he has one year left on his contract. The more optimistic fans are even flirting with idea of signing Shay Given from City.

Lol. His current contract runs out in 2013 (I think) so by the end of that he will be 40. If Fulham really still wanted him, which I doubt they will then they would probably be his best option. Before you call someone clueless, take a good look at yourself.

Edit: Found out it runs out next year, I still think Fulham would be his best option next year anyway..

Last edited:
Most of us have accepted that Schwarzer is leaving and would be delighted to receive 4 million + plus for him considering his age and the fact he has one year left on his contract. The more optimistic fans are even flirting with idea of signing Shay Given from City.

Lol. His current contract runs out in 2013 (I think) so by the end of that he will be 40. If Fulham really still wanted him, which I doubt they will then they would probably be his best option. Before you call someone clueless, take a good look at yourself.

I think Jack would be more itk about the Fulham players, no offense.

Us optimistic celtic fans are also flirting with a similar idea.

I think Jack would be more itk about the Fulham players, no offense.

Us optimistic celtic fans are also flirting with a similar idea.
Oh right, I didn't see that, could have sworn someone said 2013, my bad.

Not sure how true this actually is;
but apparently Mr. Wenger submitted a bid of £23 Million to Liverpool for Pepe Reina sometime last week...

all i can say is; dream on arsene ;)

If you can do it, i'd go for given, he's proven in the prem, and didn't sound too happy last week when interviewed about playing for city, whether city would sell or not is a different kettle of fish entirely...

If Wenger signed either Reina or Given i would be delighted. But Schwarzer is a good option for now.

just heard we have offered 2mill again for ms rejected and hughes wants 4mill. please sign given instead arsene.

Back