Ashley Cole Shoots Chelsea Backroom Staff

He was messing about nothing serious just blown way out of proportion as always, albeit he shouldn't have had an air rifle at training..

Well if its true, safe to say, there's something seriously wrong if you can have an air rifle in the dressing room. Roman is going to be absolutely livid

To be fair to the NOTW, they wouldn't publish this if it wasn't true, otherwise Chelsea and Cashley would sue the pants off them.

It must have truth in it for them to actually print it.
they get sued all the time, this is the paper currently being investigated for phone hacking

To be fair to the NOTW, they wouldn't publish this if it wasn't true, otherwise Chelsea and Cashley would sue the pants off them.

It must have truth in it for them to actually print it.

Obviously some elements of the story is true, but they will just blow everything out of proportion and make what is a nothing incident into a big deal.

zzz

In a couple of weeks we'll hear it was actually a spud gun..

I hope they found out that he had some crazy motive of purposely shooting somebody.

meh closing this till an actual reputable source is found

edit Zoomed by Ewinter

That's a story to tell your grandkids one day aint it. "Grandad, do you remember a player called Ashley Cole?" "Why yes, he shot me once, here's the mark to prove it" lmao

Lol. You couldn't make this stuff up, shooting a lad on work experience.
Nice work Cashley, very nice work.

Best thing that could have happened to the work experience guy to be honest. No doubt now Roman will be along in a few days offering him a full time job and a tidy bit of money to not go to the police. Glad the guy isnt too hurt though!

Last edited:
Jesus his brain is definitely smaller than the pellet he shot out of his air gun....
I assume the lad got a few signed shirts and some of Cashleys women & wages to not sue