Ashley Cole Shoots Chelsea Backroom Staff

Didn't play too bad against Copenhagen, must be threatening them with a dressing room massacre if they don't pick some results up.

Always thought he is a complete and utter ****, sure nothing will come of it though :)

I heard that he was giving Torres some advice on how to hit the target from 5 feet...

I love Cole as a player and Chelsea have worked with him alot in the past year to help his image and it was working as he won England player of the year which is voted by the fans. But then he goes and does somthing like this to ruin it all. He is a sensational football and was finally getting the praise he deserves on a regular basis but this is just unnacceptable. The thing thats going through my mind is why take a gun to the training ground??? Sensational football and will be rememberd at Chelsea as a legend but he really is not the ticket.

Chelsea have worked with him alot in the past year to help his image

Does nobody else think that's like fitting wheels to a tomato? Time consuming and completely pointless?

Does nobody else think that's like fitting wheels to a tomato? Time consuming and completely pointless?

Pointless? Why did the tomato stop moving, it ran out of juice! They're clearly mobile fruit.

He's never going to have a good image either:
a) He's cashley.
b) He cheated on Cheryl Cole, the nation's sweetheart.

Maybe yer, but like i say he hasnt been in the media as much and won the England supporters player of the year so obviously things were going well. And then this.

Maybe yer, but like i say he hasnt been in the media as much and won the England supporters player of the year so obviously things were going well. And then this.

I regularly celebrate things going well by having a shoot out at work.

Am i the only one who thinks this hasn't been blown out of proportion, i think this is the exact amount of proportion for shooting a guy...

I don't think he won that award as a result of his own outstanding form, rather by the fact that a convincing alternative was completely non-existent.

I don't think he won that award as a result of his own outstanding form, rather by the fact that a convincing alternative was completely non-existent.

Marc Albrighton deserved it. XD

If this hasnt been twisted by the media then tbh I dont want to see him in a Chelsea shirt anymore. Why bring a gun to training in the first place?? I dont want players like that at the team I support.

He probably shot him with something like an elastic band gun, or either the gun wasn't loaded...

If this hasnt been twisted by the media then tbh I dont want to see him in a Chelsea shirt anymore. Why bring a gun to training in the first place?? I dont want players like that at the team I support.

Big debate going on with me and a few Chelsea fans saying maybe we should cash in on him in the summer. We all know Madrid have admired him for a while and Mourinho gets on well with him.

Big debate going on with me and a few Chelsea fans saying maybe we should cash in on him in the summer. We all know Madrid have admired him for a while and Mourinho gets on well with him.

And replace him with who? Or bring through van aanholt I guess.

Even if this has been twisted and Madrid say come in with an offer of about 20 mil I would cash in on it as He is what 30 now and only has a few years left in him and 20 mil for a player that is 30+ is alot.

It's typical that, England's best player cheated on his wife and shot someone XD