Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Was actually pretty even in the end. Juve had a lot more shots but rarely good ones, though the one in that is is a **** of a highlight.

Chuffed for Locatelli, absolutely smashed that one in! 18 years old and had the balls to absolutely belt it top corner.

And Inter lost 2-1, so a good weekend!

ANY win over the Juve _____ is a brilliant win! To do it to this Juventus team, in front of a full San Siro and the whole of Italy on a Saturday night to go second ...... Brilliant. Sorry I wasn't in to see it.

Hopefully they take real confidence from this going forward.

The highs of Juventus followed up by a thumping at Genoa.

So will be this season. Up and down whilst he rebuilds. Absolutely shocking tackle from Palleta BTW that drew another straight red.

The highs of Juventus followed up by a thumping at Genoa.

So will be this season. Up and down whilst he rebuilds. Absolutely shocking tackle from Palleta BTW that drew another straight red.

Didn't see the game (thank god!)

Yeah Milan have you youngest team in the league now, few odd choices in players playing out of position though.

Still, Genoa been the bogey team for Milan last few years away from home

Of all the things that Milan have got wrong the last decade, and theres been MANY, appointing the Inter Man is VERY high on the list for me.

Know what you mean mate, been pretty happy with Montella so far though given all the takeover **** and lack of funds.

Will be interesting to see who he looks to bring in when the money is there

When I think of how far a giant can fall it always brings me back to AC Milan. Just hope my club doesn't end up this far down that path.

Ive always liked Milan, during their peak they were fantastic and remember going to see them at Old Trafford in 2005 when they had Maldini, Nesta, Cafu etc, in defence. It was a joy to watch even though we lost on the night 1-0.

That team now compared to back then, jeez, just no comparison anywhere on the pitch. But it's nice to see them hopefully build a good young side and see where it can go.

When I think of how far a giant can fall it always brings me back to AC Milan. Just hope my club doesn't end up this far down that path.

Ive always liked Milan, during their peak they were fantastic and remember going to see them at Old Trafford in 2005 when they had Maldini, Nesta, Cafu etc, in defence. It was a joy to watch even though we lost on the night 1-0.

That team now compared to back then, jeez, just no comparison anywhere on the pitch. But it's nice to see them hopefully build a good young side and see where it can go.

Your lot aint been that far off the last few years mate ;)

Yeah everyone is playing catch up to Juve recently. Hopefully this chinese group actually want to build the club not just use the name.

I'd like to keep these few young players and build around them. Donarumma - Romagnoli - Locatelli and then Niang / De Sciglio

..... Ive always liked Milan, during their peak they were fantastic and remember going to see them at Old Trafford in 2005 when they had Maldini, Nesta, Cafu etc, in defence. It was a joy to watch even though we lost on the night 1-0.

That team now compared to back then, jeez, just no comparison anywhere on the pitch.....

Great year to play Milan in Europe 2005. :D.

Prefer 2007 tbh Scouse!

You'd rather of won it the other way round the way both those finals played out.

Milan were by far the better side and deserved the win in Istanbul. L'pool completely dominated the game in Athens but Pippo had 2 chances and scored them both. Funny how those two finals went but I'll take Istanbul and the greatest European Cup final, if not game of football, there's arguably ever been.

AC Milan: Dida, Cafu, Nesta, Stam, Maldini, Gattuso (Costacurta 89), Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa (Dhorasoo 85), Kaka, Crespo (Ambrosini 78).
Subs Not Used: Abbiati, Inzaghi, Tomasson, Serginho.

Man Utd: Howard, Brown (Smith 85), Ferdinand, Silvestre, Heinze, Ronaldo, Keane, Scholes, Giggs (Fortune 57), Rooney, Van Nistelrooy.
Subs Not Used: Carroll, Phil Neville, Bellion, Miller, O'Shea.

Mad to think 2 of the players in that Milan team have since managed the club!

Only Rooney left from that United squad too

Sorry Joe, but a perfect excuse to put the best ending to anything Sky have ever done up:

[video=youtube;mDLSu8VZ8G8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLSu8VZ8G8[/video]

Mad to think 2 of the players in that Milan team have since managed the club!

Only Rooney left from that United squad too

I always wanted to see Maldini as a manager, thought he would of been awesome and had everything a top coach would need.

Sorry Joe, but a perfect excuse to put the best ending to anything Sky have ever done up:

[video=youtube;mDLSu8VZ8G8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDLSu8VZ8G8[/video]

Got no problem here mate, epic match.

Don't know if I've said but when this was on I was with a girl who's whole family were Liverpool fans. I was at their house.

As you can imagine it was a pretty sombre house come half time. Her brother was ranting about the team saying to turn it off as it was over. I said to him I had a bad feeling (I really didn't think Milan were going to win for some reason) and said Liverpool would still win the game. He told me where to go but still sat and watched the second half.

Mood in the house was pretty different an hour odd later!!

I was gutted but not overly so strangely, as I'd been expecting it. Was a weird feeling. They were all just too happy to even gloat which was good haha

Hope you can keep hold of him.

No goalkeeper has kept more clean sheets in Europe's top 5 leagues this season than 17-year-old Gianluigi Donnarumma (5).Remarkable!

CwBwl_bWYAAohRl.jpg

He's our best player lol.

Absolutely ridiculous he didn't win the Golden Boy award, not that it means a lot really!

Back