Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

De Boer sacked by Inter winning 4 of the 11 games in charge.....shame they didn't keep him

Actually get to watch a Milan game in full for once tonight.

Looking forward to beating Inter!

Not sure how Milan got away with a 2-2 draw from a match Inter totally dominated from start to finish. But I'm absolutely gutted and frustrated as the second Inter equaliser came nearly 2 minutes into injury time through zero marking from a corner with Perišić alone the back post.

Few better sights in World footie than a full San Siro. Great tribute and respect paid to the out going Berlusconi by the curve sud pre-game. Cracking atmosphere throughout. 2 brilliant goals from the late developing Suso. A belter of a first equaliser from Candreva. And some rip roaring action in between. Real good Derby della Madonnina which Inter deserved to win by far but Milan will be distraught to of not.

Still, joint second in Serie A through 13 games. Considering I never had Milan down with a hope of a European place this year, to be in the Champions League places over a quarter in is awesome.

Keep up the good work Montella!

That was a cracking game to watch! People say Italian football is boring, but this weekend I also managed to see the Madrid derby, Dortmund v Bayern and half of the Man U - Arsenal match, and the Milanese derby was easily the best to watch.

Locatelli was superb, Bonaventura excellent as always, and Donnarumma was shaky at first but had a great second half and his throwing distribution to start counters was exceptional. Suso of course was outstanding, even before his goals I thought he was the standout player on Milan's side - I wish Liverpool had a buy back clause, finally realising the talent he's always had.

You're not wrong though, Inter dominated and Icardi and Perisic both missed way too many chances. Candreva's goal was a beauty, and he was easily their best player too - so underrated, I really like that guy. I thought Medel going off late in the first half hurt them as well, Milan looked far more dangerous after that.

.... Suso of course was outstanding, even before his goals I thought he was the standout player on Milan's side - I wish Liverpool had a buy back clause, finally realising the talent he's always had.....

Personally think he'd struggle badly the PL down to not being able to handle the physical size. Serie A is the perfect scenario for him to be allowed to showcase his great technical ability.

Entirely possible, I just wish we had the option in case Klopp was interested. You don't lose anything by having the option there :)

I wasn't able to watch the game but followed it on my phone, glad you lads enjoyed the match!

I'm reading that Gomez had a great game while filling in for Romagnoli?

Looks like we set out to counter and it almost worked, shame about conceding at the death but a point is better than none against an Inter team that should be much higher in the table

I wasn't able to watch the game but followed it on my phone, glad you lads enjoyed the match!

I'm reading that Gomez had a great game while filling in for Romagnoli?

Looks like we set out to counter and it almost worked, shame about conceding at the death but a point is better than none against an Inter team that should be much higher in the table

Yeah Gomez was better than Paletta imo, he did well. And we looked excellent on the counter, really lively with Bonaventura, Niang and Suso in particular

As for Inter, it's the second time I've seen them play this season, the second time I've seen them mostly look extremely dangerous, and the second time I've seen them draw. The other time (against Bologna? I think) they were more dominant and didn't get opened up on the counter so easily, but regardless, they're definitely a better side than their position suggests, just can't seem to get any results.

According to Berlusconi, Milan's 16 y/o 3rd choice keeper Alessandro Plizzari is 'as good as Donnarumma'

Haha, this has to be a new record! I've seen players touted as the next Pele, Ronaldo, Messi.....but surely this is the first time a player has been bigged up by comparing them to a 17 year old

Big 4-1 win taking us to joint second (behind Roma on goal difference)

Suso again the man for us, really stepped it up this season. Lapadula finding his feet slowly now and scored 2, better all round game than Bacca really but Bacca does have more when through on goal tbh.

Genoa shocked everyone with a 3-1 win vs Juve though!

(didn't realise Ocampos was at Genoa now!)

Was only able to watch the first 20 mins before streams stopped working for me.

Another win but again didn't really play well.

Saw a Milan fan twitter account say "Milan, shithousing our way into Europe" haha

AC Milan's last 12 games in Serie A: WWDWWWLWWDWW

When was the last time we saw them in CL? Hope for next season?

Too long mate!

Difference this season so far seems to be that we are still not playing great but picking up wins where we should. Joint second, still a long way to go but so much better to be picking up points

Too long mate!

Difference this season so far seems to be that we are still not playing great but picking up wins where we should. Joint second, still a long way to go but so much better to be picking up points

Watched the first hour of yesterday mornings game before I got into Southampton mode.

It wasn't a good first hour. Milan were shocking.

Back