Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

On this day in Milan history: Aug. 31, 2007 Milan beat Sevilla 3-1 and win the UEFA Super Cup

And we've gone from strength to strength ever since! Oh wait

Not really relevant to the photo but just read that baresi's brother captained inter which I never knew and inter also rejected Franco when they accepted his brother. That has to be up there for biggest mistakes

Yep worked out well for AC!

Also, did you know AC offered to part own Kaka with Inter but they turned that down. We bought him fully, he was class and sold him for loads

Average age of the Milan first team goal keepers = 18.7 years old loool

Didn't get to watch the game as I was traveling, what a game to miss!

3-1 down to win 4-3!

I missed it as well but seriously impressive comeback against a very useful Sassuolo side. Good signs from the young players :)

I missed it as well but seriously impressive comeback against a very useful Sassuolo side. Good signs from the young players :)

18 year old Locatelli scored his first goal and was crying.

Think he could be a really good player and a decent size at 6'1

"45 - Milan have averaged a goal every 45 mins with M’Baye Niang on the pitch this season, only one goal in 181 mins without him. Essential."

Said he'd have a good season didn't I lads?

*Niang now goes on a ***** run of form for the rest of the season*

Getting well lax at missing Milan games this year.

Still keeping up with things but I need to make the effort to sit and watch some games again.

Don't know what your plans are for the Liverpool game Scouse but it's Milan vs Juve at 7.45 tomorrow night if you get a chance to see it mate.

That all depends my friend. L'pool **** Pulis and maybe go clear top, I'm going one place from the ground .....

TOWN! And it could well get messy!

Gigio: "My contract is being handled by agent and I don't see any problems arising. I'm playing for my childhood team, the one I root for."

Gigio: "I can't have it any better than this. In ten years I hope to still be in goal and wear the captains armband for Milan."

Me too mate!

Gigio: "My contract is being handled by agent and I don't see any problems arising. I'm playing for my childhood team, the one I root for."

Gigio: "I can't have it any better than this. In ten years I hope to still be in goal and wear the captains armband for Milan."

Me too mate!

Best since Seba Rossi. And he might even surpass him when he's through.

Milan deserving? Or as deserving as you currently can be against this far superior Juve side?

Was actually pretty even in the end. Juve had a lot more shots but rarely good ones, though the one in that is is a **** of a highlight.

Chuffed for Locatelli, absolutely smashed that one in! 18 years old and had the balls to absolutely belt it top corner.

And Inter lost 2-1, so a good weekend!

Back