Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Is NOTHING sacred in modern day football?

And they apparently spent a whole year looking into different designs for that. To come up with that! Seriously.

Football clubs and waisting money know no bounds!

"Guys what have we come up with in the last year?"

"Hmmmm, just the J so far sir"

"That'll do, send it out. Right, who's up for a pint?"

That badge cost 200k to some design firm apparently!

Milan have now sold Luiz Adriano and promoted Patrick Cutrone from the Primavera, he just turned 19 at the start of January. 9 goals 1 assist in 11 games for the youth team this year.

Team keeps getting younger!

That badge cost 200k to some design firm apparently!

Milan have now sold Luiz Adriano and promoted Patrick Cutrone from the Primavera, he just turned 19 at the start of January. 9 goals 1 assist in 11 games for the youth team this year.

Team keeps getting younger!

It's taking it's time to show with some very up and down displays but I love the way Montella's going around this.

Just wish they could of beaten the Inter Man last night!

It's taking it's time to show with some very up and down displays but I love the way Montella's going around this.

Just wish they could of beaten the Inter Man last night!

It's weird, looked at my phone to see 2-0 down before half time and I still thought we would get a point from it!

Montella seems a good fit so far and hes saying the right stuff, I like him!

Also Belotti in summer please!!

A Juve fan fixes the new logo mess for free:

C2X1UKeXcAEzyCk.jpg:large
Captain J. ☆☆☆@CJ10_ 12h
Ciao @juventusfc, 10 minutes sur photoshop m'ont suffit pour rajouter un peu d'histoire à ce logo tout fade qui est le nôtre.

*Literal translation:

Hello @juventusfc, 10 minutes on photoshop enough to add a bit of history to this logo all bland that is ours

A Juve fan fixes the new logo mess for free:

C2X1UKeXcAEzyCk.jpg:large
Captain J. ☆☆☆@CJ10_ 12h
Ciao @juventusfc, 10 minutes sur photoshop m'ont suffit pour rajouter un peu d'histoire à ce logo tout fade qui est le nôtre.

*Literal translation:

Hello @juventusfc, 10 minutes on photoshop enough to add a bit of history to this logo all bland that is ours

That looks 100x better!

Still like the proper logo though, no need to change it

Got to be patient through the process. You can visibly see the difference Montella is making compared to the dour garbage of the Inter Man.

Last chance of silverware this season tomorrow evening in Turin in the Coppa Italia quarter at Juve.

Got to be patient through the process. You can visibly see the difference Montella is making compared to the dour garbage of the Inter Man.

Last chance of MORE silverware this season tomorrow evening in Turin in the Coppa Italia quarter at Juve.

Edited ;)

Will need him now Bujakaa, Sure I read Bonaventura is out for a good while, same with De Sciglio.

Huge loss in Bonaventura, been out best player

Edit

Milan have announced that Giacomo Bonaventura will require surgery on an adductor injury.
Following his injury in the defeat to Udinese, the Rossoneri announced that their midfielder would require further tests.
It has now been confirmed that the 27-year-old will require surgery, meaning he’ll be out for at least a month.

“AC Milan announces that after today's tests Giacomo Bonaventura was diagnosed with a lesion to his left adductor longus tendon,” a statement announced.

“The player will undergo surgery by Professor Sakari Orava in the coming days."
According to ANSA, Bonaventura could be out for four months, meaning his season would be over.

It is big loss for your side. But dont know if Ocampos can fill in that good. He has talent and potential but seems to yet reach it like B.Silva for example. Remember when he was big prospect, but he is still young and can prove to be very good for you.
Hope for the best.

Going to need him to step up!

Can't say I've watched Ocampos much outside of Genoa, he was a beast on FM the other year though haha.

Just Delouofeouou and Ocampos can fill in for Bonavenura

Milan just "FM'd" Bologna, 5 shots, 4 on target, 9 men, 45% possession and win 1-0

Bologna 20 shots, 4 on target.

This team now has so many injuries and bans it's ridiculous.

Deulofeu MOTM though

9 - AC Milan are the 1st side to win a Serie A game after having 2 players sent off since Opta began recording this data (94-95). Character.

joe just started my milan save going well at the mo just wanted to ask you is mastour as good in real life as he is in game and why did thay sell el shaarawy

joe just started my milan save going well at the mo just wanted to ask you is mastour as good in real life as he is in game and why did thay sell el shaarawy

Mastour I had high hopes for, like most who had seen him when young (and watching his youtube clips haha). He's been loaned out and not got going anywhere, not even in poor leagues. Don't really know what is going to happen with him really mate. Losing all hope he will make anything out of all the hype he had.

El Shaarawy was an odd one, had an awesome season year before he left then injuries kept niggling at him and he couldn't keep up any form. Really think Roma got a decent buy at that price for him!

Fiorentina with two players offside for their goal!

Milan with 5 players out, probably all would be starters if fit too.

Great finish from Deulofeo for the winner

Back