Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

hes awsome on my milan save been my number 1 since the start of the save and he only geting better hes that good i have got him in my dortmund save aswell love him

Tried to get him for Man Utd but he went to PSG, splashed out on a regen who I've developed and hes on par with a 32 year old De Gea in many aspects but is only 23!

PSG are behind my Utd as the best team in the world so he didn't make a bad choice!

The sale has gone through with the Chinese. Now we wait and see what happens.

Oh and the Milan Inter game tomorrow at 11.30

Anyone watch the Milan derby?

What an ending!!!
Yeah watched it. What a game end to end good tempo and intensity compared to some Milan derbies in recent years. Thought Delofeu and Suso looked good on the counter. And Delofeu should of done better when clean through in the opening stages, but unlucky with that sneaky effort that hit the post from a rediculous angle. Also how did Bacca bloom that **** over the bar :O And the goal at the end after 7 mins of injury time was class end to a match. Thought a draw was a fair result in the end. Would love Icardi at Utd such a good mover and natural finisher. Which his finishing has improved a lot the last couple of seasons.

Last edited:
Anyone watch the Milan derby?

What an ending!!!

Game was on at 8.30pm here in Sydney. My family wanted to watch a movie first, so I set it to record and watched that, before watching the game. In the 95th minute the recording ended, so I missed the equaliser! Probably a fair result in the end really

Yeah watched it. What a game end to end good tempo and intensity compared to some Milan derbies in recent years. Thought Delofeu and Suso looked good on the counter. And Delofeu should of done better when clean through in the opening stages, but unlucky with that sneaky effort that hit the post from a rediculous angle. Also how did Bacca bloom that **** over the bar :O And the goal at the end after 7 mins of injury time was class end to a match. Thought a draw was a fair result in the end. Would love Icardi at Utd such a good mover and natural finisher. Which his finishing has improved a lot the last couple of seasons.

Yeah Delofeu was really good, shame he didn't have the end product but was beating his man for fun down the left! Inter really tried to time waste, loved it that it bit them in the ***! Draw fair result, they took their chances and we didn't until late haha.

Icardi is brilliant yeah, he's not too well liked at Inter by a lot of the fans though. If anyone can manager to buy him he'd be a really good purchase but he would cost a lot. So many great strikers for Argentina, Higuain, Tevez, Icardi, Dybala and of course Messi. Does any other international side have such strength in the striker position?

No. But total respect for the Inter lads:

View attachment 1112838

Fair play didn't see that during the game, good stuff! You missed a good game mate

Game was on at 8.30pm here in Sydney. My family wanted to watch a movie first, so I set it to record and watched that, before watching the game. In the 95th minute the recording ended, so I missed the equaliser! Probably a fair result in the end really

Haha that's gutting mate! Blame inter for trying to play it out for so long ;)

As TOD said, the last bunch of derby games have generally been low scoring, this game had a great pace to it.

Last edited:
..... Fair play didn't see that during the game, good stuff! You missed a good game mate .....

So it appears but watching football is the very last thing on my mind the 15th.

That's two great Milan Derby's then this season. The first 2-2 was really exciting with Inter (sadly) twice coming from behind.

Anyone watch the Rome Derby? Lazio have some seriously talented players - Keita, Milinkovic and De Vrij were all exceptional

Milan have been linked to lot of interesting players in recent weeks since the Chinese takeover. Most recent include Ricardo Rodriquez and Andrea Belotti.

Really hope there is massive investment this summer on this caliber of players who can take Milan back to compete for Scudetto.

Indeedly doody, let's get this train back where it belongs.

Milan have been linked to lot of interesting players in recent weeks since the Chinese takeover. Most recent include Ricardo Rodriquez and Andrea Belotti.

Really hope there is massive investment this summer on this caliber of players who can take Milan back to compete for Scudetto.
And Agbamayang by Di Marzio and Kicker. Think Musacchio from Villarreal is all but a done deal. Be great to see Milan back at the sharp end of European football again!

..... Be great to see Milan back at the sharp end of European football again!

A million miles from that right now. The whole squad is devoid of serious quality right through. Be lucky to squeeze into that last Europa place this year.

LONG way back for Milan.

A million miles from that right now. The whole squad is devoid of serious quality right through. Be lucky to squeeze into that last Europa place this year.

LONG way back for Milan.
Oh year for sure. But starting next season if they are good in the market. Can see a huge improvement on previous seasons. Especially with the backing there gonna get.

Back