Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Lots of dead wood in the team that needs clearing out.

Honda will be off and probably De Sciglio (sadly he's dropped off so much after an amazing season few years back)

Lots of dead wood in the team that needs clearing out.

Honda will be off and probably De Sciglio (sadly he's dropped off so much after an amazing season few years back)

Also lot of loan players in who will likely return to their clubs when season is over. Losing De Sciglio would be a shame, but if club replace him with Ricardo Rodriguez then it's a massive upgrade.

One crucial bit of business is also getting Donnarumma to sign a new long term contract. What I've gathered he himself wants to stay at Milan for good, but Raiola is doing what he does.

And Agbamayang by Di Marzio and Kicker. Think Musacchio from Villarreal is all but a done deal. Be great to see Milan back at the sharp end of European football again!

Yeah Musacchio by all reports is a done deal.

Aubameyang would be costly as would Belotti, but both would be the calibre of players who are needed to challenge for Scudetto. Both would need some convincing on the project, but Aubameyang has his roots in Milan so while I think it's a long shot there might be some chance and Belotti also is a childhood Milan supporter and his idol was Sheva so you never know.

I've also seen links to Franck Kessie from Atalanta, but Milan face competition from Roma for him.

Interesting times ahead.

Yeah Musacchio by all reports is a done deal.

Aubameyang would be costly as would Belotti, but both would be the calibre of players who are needed to challenge for Scudetto. Both would need some convincing on the project, but Aubameyang has his roots in Milan so while I think it's a long shot there might be some chance and Belotti also is a childhood Milan supporter and his idol was Sheva so you never know.

I've also seen links to Franck Kessie from Atalanta, but Milan face competition from Roma for him.

Interesting times ahead.
Kessie would be fantastic. But it's sounds like Roma and there new DOF have stole a lead on him.

Kessie would be fantastic. But it's sounds like Roma and there new DOF have stole a lead on him.

They apparently had deal in place in January, but didn't materialize as Atalanta sold Gagliardini to Inter and backed out of the Kessie deal.

Milan have a clause on Petagna who Atalanta want to keep and that could play part in the Kessie deal as long as new Milan leadership can convince the player on Milan.

Will be interesting to see him in pre-season and hopefully he gets a good loan to a Serie B club where he can play consistently.

As long as contract situation is sorted the goalkeeper department is pretty much sorted for next 20 years. Good for Donnarumma as he knows there is another ready to step up and take is place so he needs to keep progressing.

MDS out the last two games.

Solidest FB for the Rossoneri for me this year as he's steadily regaining his previous form. Get's a lot of unnecessary criticism at times for someone who's Milan through and through.

Although of course if there's any semblance of truth in the Juve rumours and he signed for those F's he'd be dead to me!

Told you so week or two ago ;) Looks like three good signings in bag with Musacchio, Ricardo Rodriguez and now Kessie.
Yeah knew about the first 2. But from previous reports sounded like Kessie had agreed with Roma. 3 great signings so far!

Good price that!

Franck Kessié will join AC Milan. Agreement reached for €28M to Atalanta. No Chelsea and no Roma for him. #transfers

Think he will be straight in to the first team. Hope we keep blooding in Locatelli too, him at 19 and Kessie at 20 could be a great pair in a few years.

Now get Keita from Lazio, Musacchio for defense next to R. Rodriguez and it'd be a great window.

Need a new top striker though. (wouldn't mind Fabregas as a creator!)

EDIT: Average Joe got there first :'(

Haha mate I'm chuffed. I've been after Rodriguez for years!

I've seen he's played CB mostly this season for whatever reason at Wolfsburg

Get him back on the left, got a great delivery on him and handy for set pieces.

Now we actually bought a player I've rated for a long time, watch him be horrendous or snap his spine in his first game!

Now we actually bought a player I've rated for a long time, watch him be horrendous or snap his spine in his first game!
No idea why. Some Wolfsburg fan said he lost a bit of his pace after an injury. Also said he's not pushed on as expected. Don't know if true or not. Still a good player and very good fee. Musacchio, Kessie, Rodriguez. Very good and similar not hanging around.

Yeah couldn't realistically think of a better LB Milan can realistically get at this point.

I've also heard he has played at CB this year, but haven't watched games myself. Bit baffling for me as he isn't build to play as CB, but that explains a bit his not so good season then.

Back