Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

No idea why. Some Wolfsburg fan said he lost a bit of his pace after an injury. Also said he's not pushed on as expected. Don't know if true or not. Still a good player and very good fee. Musacchio, Kessie, Rodriguez. Very good and similar not hanging around.

I've not kept up with him recently mate, whole Wolfsburg team has under performed this season though it seems.

*edit - Wolfsburg want to wait until their final game on Saturday against Hamburg, which could keep them in Bundesliga, before finalizing deal. *

Yeah, IF we have actually signed these players, I'm impressed with the quality, prices and speed they have been done.

Just waiting for it all to go wrong and we end up with nobody

I've not kept up with him recently mate, whole Wolfsburg team has under performed this season though it seems.

*edit - Wolfsburg want to wait until their final game on Saturday against Hamburg, which could keep them in Bundesliga, before finalizing deal. *

Yeah, IF we have actually signed these players, I'm impressed with the quality, prices and speed they have been done.

Just waiting for it all to go wrong and we end up with nobody
Sounds good by who's reporting it. Wolfsburg Forum saying he's been poor for 2 seasons, but sounds like team has. Maybe stagnated and needed change.

Sounds good by who's reporting it. Wolfsburg Forum saying he's been poor for 2 seasons, but sounds like team has. Maybe stagnated and needed change.

I read his form dipped after the death of his mother or something. So yeah change of team and country could do him good

Tempering any excitement until there's official confirmation.

Strong rumours from good sources but rumours all the same.

Yes mate same here! I've just wanted him for so long haha

Also......

Johan Cruyff: "We buy Romario, they buy Desailly, we're football. We will prove it to the whole world on the night in Athens" 18th May 1994.

View attachment 93996

23 years ago today, Milan smashed Barcelona 4-0 in the Champions League final to win their 5th Champions League.

View attachment 93995

Last edited:
I'm italian, the news of the day is: An offer for Andrea Conti, about 17 mln €

I'm italian, the news of the day is: An offer for Andrea Conti, about 17 mln €

I did see a rumor earlier mate, He'd be a good buy but can't see Atalanta letting two players go to a rival just below them.

Who do you support?

I did see a rumor earlier mate, He'd be a good buy but can't see Atalanta letting two players go to a rival just below them.

Who do you support?

I think the same man but the guy promises good, Abate has a serious eye problem and De Sciglio-Juve.
So only Calabria is not enough for two competitions ( serie a and europa league).

Niang has rejected a chance to make his Waford move a permanent deal after Mazzarri's sacking, sources close to the player have told ESPN.

Niang has rejected a chance to make his Waford move a permanent deal after Mazzarri's sacking, sources close to the player have told ESPN.

Niang - Mihajlovic - Torino - Belotti - Milan Ok it's a dream

According to Di Marzio Milan have opened talks with Dortmund over Aubameyang.

So with the 3-0 win on the weekend we now have a qualifying spot for Europe.

Deffo need to bring in some more good players if we want to do decent in that as well as the league

Yes mate seen some pics, will be announced soon hopefully.

R. Rodriguez, Musacchio, Kessie, Keita, Conti....Get all of those and I'd be pretty pleased!

Won't hold my breath though!

Side note

A message from the Lazio fans to Totti in their last home game

View attachment 93655

"Your enemies for life, salute you Francesco" (apparently)

Last edited:
Yes mate seen some pics, will be announced soon hopefully.

R. Rodriguez, Musacchio, Kessie, Keita, Conti....Get all of those and I'd be pretty pleased!

Won't hold my breath though!

Add to the list either one of Aubameyang or Belotti (Morata also a target) and this team could really do something. Tough job getting either of Auba or Belotti, but still Milan is a special club for both of them so you never know. Aubameyang wants to go to Real, but I think he is quite low on their Galactico list at the moment.

Back