Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

The turnover of players is getting silly now.

Be very interested to see how this impacts Montella if the season starts out slow as it very may well do.

The turnover of players is getting silly now.

Be very interested to see how this impacts Montella if the season starts out slow as it very may well do.

True, but good thing many deals done so early and all of signings are training together except for Conti and Silva who are both on extended holidays.

Bit of talk about Bonucci wanting to leave Juve for a new challenge but staying in italy as his wife want's to stay there.

I'd be happy to have him at the right price, De Sciglio in the deal and cash. Do not let Romagnoli go, don't think we're that daft....

(REALLLLLY doubt there is any truth in this though)

Bit of talk about Bonucci wanting to leave Juve for a new challenge but staying in italy as his wife want's to stay there.

I'd be happy to have him at the right price, De Sciglio in the deal and cash. Do not let Romagnoli go, don't think we're that daft....

(REALLLLLY doubt there is any truth in this though)

Lots more info coming out now that Bonucci is pushing for a move himself and Milan want him in before flying to China.

Lots more info coming out now that Bonucci is pushing for a move himself and Milan want him in before flying to China.

Yeah more and more stuff coming through.....strange....

Would Milan try a back 3 with Musacchio, Romagnoli and Bonucci, meaning Rodriguez and Conti could be more advanced as wing backs.....?

Well latest is that both Bonucci and Biglia will be Milan players tomorrow.

Well latest is that both Bonucci and Biglia will be Milan players tomorrow.

Biglia isn't needed in any shape or form. Don't get that one at all save for the new owners currently acting like kids in a sweetshop.

I'd be more receptive to Bonucci with it not including Romagnolli but regardless, letting MDS go is a major mistake IMHO. Particularly at the expense of strengthening them for the next decade.

Biglia isn't needed in any shape or form. Don't get that one at all save for the new owners currently acting like kids in a sweetshop.

I'd be more receptive to Bonucci with it not including Romagnolli but regardless, letting MDS go is a major mistake IMHO. Particularly at the expense of strengthening them for the next decade.

I disagree on Biglia. He is improvement on Montolivo and good stop gap which allows Locatelli to be developed to takeover in 1-2 years.

Bonucci deal is straight cash deal no players going other way. I'd preferred to keep MDS, but its obvious he doesn't want to stay. Basically Milan can only decide if to let him leave now and get some cash in or let him leave for free next summer. As a player he isn't even needed anymore as he has been replaced.

I'd take issue that MDS isn't needed. The depth there still isn't great at all and Rodriguez has a lot to prove going forward. I like Calabria's potential a lot but he's still very raw.

Locatelli's coming off his first full season of Serie A footie. And showing well. Why you want another player in his way? I'm all for Montolivo being slowly phased out as he was last year. But you add Biglia and he'd be the opposite of that vet. and demand games. And when you've got some very versatile midfielders like Bortolacci who can quite competently fit in there if needed, I personally can't agree that you need another vet. who'll start.

I just don't see him being a significant upgrade for a team that's far from in a 'win now, one vet. away' mode and more so someone that set's back a developing player who is the future in the role.

I'd take issue that MDS isn't needed. The depth there still isn't great at all and Rodriguez has a lot to prove going forward. I like Calabria's potential a lot but he's still very raw.

Locatelli's coming off his first full season of Serie A footie. And showing well. Why you want another player in his way? I'm all for Montolivo being slowly phased out as he was last year. But you add Biglia and he'd be the opposite of that vet. and demand games. And when you've got some very versatile midfielders like Bortolacci who can quite competently fit in there if needed, I personally can't agree that you need another vet. who'll start.

I just don't see him being a significant upgrade for a team that's far from in a 'win now, one vet. away' mode and more so someone that set's back a developing player who is the future in the role.
Think Bortolacci is being put out on loan to Genoa I read somewhere from Amoyal.