Associazione Calcio Milan Thread- ALL things red and black.

Goalkeeper drama aside, pretty good transfer window so far. You gotta be impressed just how much of a pull Milan has on players, now that there's some money in the bank. Although it probably has a lot to do with their trophy wives wanting to shop there.

A lot of talk about Hakan Calhanoglu coming to Milan. I'd be very happy if we could get him and Forsberg.

A lot of talk about Hakan Calhanoglu coming to Milan. I'd be very happy if we could get him and Forsberg.
Don't think there willing to budge at all on Forsberg evaluation from what I've seen at weekend. If Hakan can get some consistency he can be a very good player.

Don't think there willing to budge at all on Forsberg evaluation from what I've seen at weekend. If Hakan can get some consistency he can be a very good player.

Hoping Milan will use some of the cash now we (will likely) need to replace Deulofeu and can't see us keeping Ocampos

His agent is incredible

Chelsea. Roma. Liverpool. And now Milan. All by the age of 26 and never having reached double figures in a league season.

Incredible doesn't begin to describe it. There's some serious dark arts going on there!

As far as Milan goes, just 'Ugh.' And 'UGH' again.

The absolute base stupidity of football clubs who never learn.

Embarrassing Milan.

Why is it embarrassing? It's not like there paying a lot or he's gonna be a key player. And there losing a lot of older/ fringe players.

I'd much rather just keep Niang.

I know it's a small amount of money but why..... Give a youth player a chance, can't be much worse than Borini :(

I'd much rather just keep Niang.

I know it's a small amount of money but why..... Give a youth player a chance, can't be much worse than Borini :(
Tbh I don't think Niamh will ever amount to anything. And maybe they don't want to risk youth this season. Have faith :)

Why is it embarrassing? It's not like there paying a lot or he's gonna be a key player. And there losing a lot of older/ fringe players.

I thought I covered that in my previous post. The fella's *****. He's somehow been at Chelsea, Roma and L'pool and failed to hit double figures the league in any season of his career to date. For any major club to not learn from that is more fool them. But clubs don't learn. Logic goes out the window the majority of the time in today's game.

All he is is a body. It's buying for buying's sake. And that's no way to build a squad.

Last edited:
I thought I covered that in my previous post. The fella's *****. He's somehow been at Chelsea, Roma and L'pool and failed to hit double figures the league in any season of his career to date. For any major club to not learn from that is more fool them. But clubs don't learn. Logic goes out the window the majority of the time in today's game.

All he is is a body. It's buying for buying's sake. And that's no way to build a squad.

Agree. He is signed basically as a 3rd choice CF behind Silva and Kalinic if that transfer goes through. I'd rather just kept Lapadula and given him chance in the squad as I think he is being sold. If not Lapadula then Cutrone who I think is being loaned out this season.

Agree. He is signed basically as a 3rd choice CF behind Silva and Kalinic if that transfer goes through. I'd rather just kept Lapadula and given him chance in the squad as I think he is being sold. If not Lapadula then Cutrone who I think is being loaned out this season.

Yep same here, I know we've let a few go and will probably lose Bacca and Lapadula but I'd rather keep at least one of them. Lapadula works really hard and offers a different option to Bacca. Not sure what Borini is supposed to offer other than a cheap body like Scouse said

Borini set a new club record in the agility test at Milanello.

He's broken a legendary record set by..... Torres aha

Just got a feeling Adriano Galliani has thrown Fassone and Mirabelli into some dungeon and is handling transfers. This is so old Milan when compared to other transfers done this window.

There really is no accounting for the absolute stupidity of football clubs and money.

A tried and failed player right through his career, at some major clubs to boot, and STILL another one is prepared to take him on.

What's the definition of madness again?